Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2001, 02:54 PM
Passenger

Default NCL Policy?? Wrong!!

We are on the Wind in March and they have all these deals now and if we were to book our cabins today we would pay $200 less per person per room or get a room with a balcony for the same price we paid.

I called my Travel Agent who called NCL to see about getting a credit for the price difference and they told her that we would have to cancel and pay the $350 penalty and then rebook for those prices since. NCL won't change fares if it is less tahn 60 days to sailing! (She had never heard of this and had gotten better fares 1 week before on Carnival and other lines) Our TA also told us to watch for lower fares because we would always get the lower fares. Which she even admitted she was wrong about!!

So I asked about an upgrade since it is the same price we paid for a balcony. Well since when we had originally booked we paid for a C category and got an A as an upgrade so they won't upgrade us again!!

All this sounds fishy to me!!!
Sponsored Links
Old April 17th, 2001, 08:21 PM
Passenger

Default Re: NCL Policy?? Wrong!!

You experienced the same thing we did. We were on the wind Mar 10-17 and found their cruise line to be a joke. Lousy service, a menu that does not change except for 2 entrees nightly. Never again.....