Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 10th, 2001, 05:51 PM
elenore

Default Will the Sun be finished on time???

We're booked on the Sun in Sept but all the latest NCL info seems to be about the Star. Hopefully the Sun's on schedule and will be finished on time for the inaugural voyage - you just never hear any discussion about it, nor have I seen any pics!!!
Concerned
Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2001, 01:44 AM
Cruising Crazy

Default Re: Will the Sun be finished on time???

Absolutely, the Norwegian Sun will be ontime, It is ahead of schedule. The reason why you read so much about the Norwegian Star, it doesn't have a brochure yet.
Old April 11th, 2001, 05:57 PM
elenore

Default Re: Will the Sun be finished on time???

I can understand the promotion if the Star's brochure hasn't been released but why is there so little discussion on the Sun? I've never cruised with NCL before and have had concerns based on reviews of other ships in their fleet - I guess the itinerary and time of sailing persuaded me to give them a try. However, other new ships seem to generate much more interest, with photos being released at various stages of the building schedule. Perhaps, something will come out closer to the time? Thanks anyway!