Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2001, 06:36 PM
First Mate

Default NCL Wind 5-14-01 Gay Travelers

We're going on the 5-14-01 Wind sailing -- Glacier Bay cruise. Any other gay singles/couples on board? Got a great deal on the cruise -- but hope the average age isn't like, uh, that of a typical Lincoln driver!

Richard
Sponsored Links
Old April 19th, 2001, 11:50 AM
lex1517

Default Re: NCL Wind 5-14-01 Gay Travelers

We are a straight couple going on this cruise and ROFL, my hubby drives a big Lincoln! Yes, we probably are your parents age so don't fit your requirements on 2 counts but we will be on that cruise. Got a good deal too but haven't been able to find anyone else booked on this one. Who knows, maybe we'll be the only ones on the ship!!!!
Old April 20th, 2001, 03:06 PM
First Mate

Default Re: NCL Wind 5-14-01 Gay Travelers

Well, well! Next, you'll tell me that you're retired, live in Boca, and that this is your 36th cruise!

There were some fire sales on cabins for this cruise -- I think it's a little early for the Alaska seaason. Not that I'm complaining! We got a great penthouse cabin with balcony (not sure how much we'll use that) for a decent price.

Maybe we'll bump into each other on board, or have dinner (this "freesyle" cruising would make that easy!).

Bon Voyage!