Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2001, 04:28 AM
Passenger

Default someone on majesty, dec 23?

Hi!
Im going on december 23 on the majesty, for honeymoon. Ill like to know if there would be others honeymooners, couples, etc, cruising. It would be great to meet people, specially, for the shore excursions, shows, meals, etc.
By the way, someone knows how is traveling on that time of the year? Its really crowded? im getting scared just by reading the cruise reviews, that says the majesty is old, boring, grumpy staff, bad food, big lines for the dinning room, etc.
We are on our 20s, and read that the average group age traveling is 45 +, is that so?
Ill appreciate any comments, advice, tip, shore excursions recommendation, etc, were visiting sta. lucia, barbados, st. croix, st. kitts, martinica and san juan.
Thanks for the help!
bye
Sponsored Links
Old July 23rd, 2001, 01:56 PM
Admiral

Default Re: someone on majesty, dec 23?

Stop worrying! The Majesty is a beautiful mid-sized ship. It was refurbished in 1999 and is beautifully maintained. It does not have some of the glitz of the big new ships but is comfortable and intimate...especially if you like to meet people!
I will be taking my fourth cruise on her in May, 2002. I have found the ship's crew always to be friendly, fun and helpful. I have traveled on the Majesty pre-freestyle, during transition to freestyle and total freestyle and I never found a problem with food or service suffering...in fact, it has gotten better.

I have been to Barbados in '00 and leaving for second trip July 29. I spent a week in St. Lucia this past April, 2001. Please feel free to email me with any questions about these islands at CaribBeantown@aol.com. I loved them both. What are your interestes, beaches, sightseeing, water sports? I can email some pics, too, if you like.