Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2001, 02:25 AM
LJ Ward

Default Scandinavia & Northern Europe Cruise

We are scheduled for the 27 Aug 01 cruise. Would like to hear from anyone that took the tours to Berlin or Moscow?
Sponsored Links
Old July 23rd, 2001, 08:13 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Re: Scandinavia & Northern Europe Cruise

Hi!
We did this trip last summer but it didn't include Moscow so I can't help you out with that. For Berlin we did the excursion where you take the train to Berlin (I think it was about a 3 hour ride) and then you take a bus tour of Berlin which was all very fast but did hit some highlights. We were able to get out of the bus for a very limited time at Checkpoint Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate, a 45 minute stop at the Kadawe dept. store and lunch at a hotel. We were traveling with my in-laws (in their late 70's) and our children ( 13 and 11 at the time) so while this was more of a whirlwind tour than we would've liked we did get to see some interesting history. feel free to email me with any other questions I might be able to help you with. Angela