Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2001, 03:48 PM
Raoul Fiebig

Default Norwegian Sun Review & Gallery

Hi everybody,

on Aug. 31st / Sept. 1st, I was given the opportunity to visit Norwegian Cruise Line's brand-new "Norwegian Sun" in Bremerhaven and stay onboard for a night. This is the first ship purpose-built for NCL's new "Freestyle Cruising" concept and will inaugurate tomorrow with a 16-night trans-Atlantic crossing from Southampton to New York.

A comprehensive ship review of the "Norwegian Sun", illustrated with no less than 74 colored pictures, is now available at my non-commercial web site, "Das Ruderhaus":

http://www.ruderhaus.de/international.htm

To access the review, visit the above URL and click on the "funnel".

I know many of you have been waiting for "A tribute to the S/S
'Norway'", and I can assure you that article will be published within the next couple of weeks. I have just given the "Norwegian Sun" top priority because she's brand-new and I know that lots of you are interested in learning more about her.

Hope you will enjoy my review of the "Norwegian Sun", and if you have any questions, comments etc. please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Regards,

Raoul Fiebig
Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2001, 03:11 PM
Inez Lee

Default Re: Norwegian Sun Review & Gallery

Thanks! Review and photo's top notch. You've made the wait until December a little easier.
Old September 21st, 2001, 08:56 PM
NancyMarie

Default Re: Norwegian Sun Review & Gallery

Raoul:
Fantastic review and photos....we drooled for over an hour! We're sailing Dec. 1st and cannot wait!! Thanks so much for the great preview!
Nancy