Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Passenger

Default NCL Sun Nov. 2, 2002

We're going. Are you?
4 of us. 2 veterans and 2 newbies.
We plan to have a great time.
mrtractor
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: NCL Sun Nov. 2, 2002

Hi we just booked for that cruise. Our first cruise many yrs ago was on the Norway, we enjoyed that one, and have done Royal Caribbean and Celebrity, since, we were booked on the Summit, for Oct. 28th, but cancelled when one of our friends came back and told us that the ports were really not that good...this is a shorter cruise, but other friends have just returned, and loved it...We have a BC cabin on the Viking deck, hoping for an upgrade to the BB on the fjord deck...Anyone familiar with this cruise? I am a little confused about this free style dining...We are only 2 people, in our mid-fifties, and we wonder about meeting others on the ship. I hate to eat alone, lol, we can do that everyday back home, and one of the things we loved was meeting new people and dining with others...Hope this works out...Anyone else out there going on this cruise? or have gone?..Would love to hear from you all....Cheryl
Old July 17th, 2002, 02:52 AM
thedreamweaver

Hi MRTractor and Cheryl!
I will be on the Sun Nov.2, along with two friends. This is the 2nd cruise for one friend. He was so impressed with his first cruise on the Norway that he booked this one for all three of us while still on the Norway this past January! He surprised us with the Nov. 2 cruise the last night at dinner on the Norway.
This will be cruise #4 & 5 for my other friend, and cruise #17 & 18 for me. (I recently surprised them back by booking the Norway again Nov. 10, the day after we get off the Sun!)
We always love meeting people on the same ship, and invite you to email us so we can get to know each other long before our sailing date. The three of us live in central Florida, the cruise capital of the world, and home of Mickey what's-his-name.
We look forward to hearing from you!
the dream weaver
Old August 16th, 2002, 10:20 PM
Passenger

There must be other partiers out there! How about it!
Mr and Mrs Tractor
Old August 17th, 2002, 10:10 PM
Nita McKelvey

Default Re: Re: NCL Sun Nov. 2, 2002

We had a BC last April. I have cruised NCL 5 times, this was the best. The ship is wonderful, we love freestyle dining, though it isn't for everyone. We thought the service was wonderful and have always found the staff on NCL exectionally friendly; more so than other lines. If I had any complaints they would be, the buffet left a little to alot to be disired and we didn't like Belize. As for the buffet, if you get the grilled hamburgers as soon as they come off the grill they make up for what the rest of the buffet lacks. Happy cruisin, Nita
Old August 21st, 2002, 06:41 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: Re: NCL Sun Nov. 2, 2002

I am sailing on the Explorer 11-2-02 but we are leaving on a Sat. Double check your date because my calendar shows 11-2 as Sat.
Old August 28th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: NCL Sun Nov. 2, 2002

Silly! That's the Ship's name!
MrTractor