Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to lwarren
Default ship pools water while docked?

I posted this question on another board here, but I am on the Norway. While we are at the different ports, is there water in the pools so that if we want to stay on the ship instead can we go swimming? Also, should we bring our laptop and some DVD's to watch movies, or does the TV work ok in the staterooms. I don't plan on spending much time watching TV/movies, but I do like to watch movies, etc., while getting ready for bed.
Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2002, 10:45 AM
nmNita

Default Re: ship pools water while docked?

We love to spend time around the pool while in port, best time to enjoy the sunshine. Yes, you can swim; movies are usually very good and pretty updated. Heard the Sky was showing "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" last week so I don't think I would bother with the laptop. There is so much to do, who wants to spend time in a little cabin when you have an entire floating ship to call your home for a week? Nita