Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to lwarren
Default Latitudes?

Sailing on the Norway in Jan. What are the real benefits of becoming a member. So far from what I have read, it is early boarding, shippboard credit...discounted future cruises.........Are they talking GREAT discounts, or minimal. Thinking about taking another cruise in March. THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2002, 10:43 AM
nmNita

Default Re: Latitudes?

Like your frequent flyer programs and your frequent hotel guests programs, lattitude membership is free. No the discounts are not great but you have nothing to loose. There is always a lattitude cocktail party on each cruise which is fun and worth attending; much better than the capt party in my opinion. For what that's worth? If you have any chance of getting upgraded being a lattitude member will help, again no guarentee, but nothing to lose. Nita
Old December 4th, 2002, 04:09 PM
ROSE BERGENSKE

i did a 3 week cruise this yr. i had a 75.00 credit for the first 2 wks of the cruise, then a 25.00 credit for the second extension of another week. received a bottle of wine delivered to my room. attended a lovely latitudes cocktail party each week that i was on board. i enjoyed the perks. have a great cruise
Old December 4th, 2002, 04:47 PM
Admiral

How can you go wrong? It's FREE. So if you got a 1 dollar discount you are ahead of the game. It will in fact get you on a priority embarkation line, a few cocktails for free , a news letter offering discount cruises , priority disembarkation, and a few minor perks.
I can tell you that I had a horrible problem with a Norwegian cruise,not their fault, travel agency sold and new owners lost documents. Because documents were sent to a TA Norwegian didn't want to have anything to do with dealing with me directly. I called the Latitudes rep, who connected me with a supervisor, who solved my problem on the spot. It NEVER HURTS to be identified as a repeat customer. It's all pluses with no
minuses. Go for it and join.
Old December 6th, 2002, 09:09 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste

What do I have to do to be a member, just came back from 2 weeks on Dream in Nov. Will they send me something automatic? Auguste
Old December 15th, 2002, 09:38 AM
John-

Default Re: Re: Latitudes?

Call Latitudes Customer Service ask for an application. You may be able to join over the phone. You can also get info here http://www.ncl.com/latitudes/

Miami, Florida: 305-436-4872
US Toll Free: 800-343-0098