Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Passenger

Default Information on Ports of Hawaii

We're booked on the NCL Wind cruising out of Honolulu on February 10th -- anyone going with us?

We would appreciate some feedback from past cruisers.....what's the ship like? We went on an NCL cruise leaving out of Puerto Rico this past February aboard the Majesty (I think?). Can barely remember my name!!! It was absolutely wonderful; however, the ports of call were not that good.

After reading cruise reviews at www.cruisecritic.com about the ports of call in Hawaii, it sounds like we've got alot to look forward to. But anyway, past cruisers of the Hawaiian Islands and Fanning Island, I would love to hear from you.

It's been most difficult to get information from this or the other website, but guess I'll just keep on trying.

:o)~
Sponsored Links
Old December 12th, 2002, 02:32 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Information on Ports of Hawaii

Sorry you have been having problems. Go to search (above) and put in a search by author for "Bill" (last 180 days). Amoung the responses are two wriitten by me.
One dated 8/7/02 under "Star to Hawaii" discusses all the ports and at least what we did, the other under" Wind in Hawaii- have you cruised this?" there my answer talks more about the ship. That one is dated 7/30/02. Both of these were my responses to someone else's post that I think address many of your needs.
(The posts will be under "Bill" not PapaBill.)
Old December 12th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Information on Ports of Hawaii

There is also a post from 10/13/02 by Earle Baily "is NCL Wind as bad as everbody says?" Don't let the title scare you because it is not a bad ship. Once again my answer
(under PapaBill) gives you much of the information you are looking for.
I hope you enjoy your Hawaiian adventure as much as we did.