Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Passenger

Default ab penthouse ncl

any one have info on these rooms!
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Beginner

Default Re: ab penthouse ncl

Michelle,

Which ship do you have an AB booked on. We are booked on the Norway AB suite for June. Ours on the Norway is 475 sq feet with a wrap around balcony of approx 250 sq ft.michelefolley wrote:

> any one have info on these rooms!
Old March 6th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Passenger

Default Re: ab penthouse ncl

My husband, daughter and I stayed in a penthouse suite on the Sun last October ---- I think it was 9076 ---- aND IT WAS GREAT. There's a large balcony on the back of the ship with lounges, a table and chairs. Coming into the suite, you have an entryway which opens into the living room, which has a couch (that opens into a bed) , a table and chairs, and an entertainment center with tv, VCR, etc. You then go through a set of french doors into the bedroom, with a king bed or 2 singles, another TV, dressers. The bathroom is almost as large as most cruise cabins---- it has a large tub with shower, a separate shower stall, a double sink with large vanity, and a toilet area with its own door. Both the living room and bedroom have sliders which open onto the balcony, and the view is fabulous while you're lying in bed. We had our teenage daughter with us, and the separate rooms with a door made a big difference. You also get the use of the concierge, who was very nice although we really didn't use her much, and a bottle of champagne for departure. WE've taken several cruises and we really liked the Sun -- their staff was about the friendliest we've seen, despite our concerns about the automatic tipping policy. Feel free to e mail me if you have any more specific questions, I'm sure you'll be happy with the penthouse suite.
Old March 6th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: ab penthouse ncl

hi, we are going on the DAWN in aug 2003 its 574 sq ft, 533 and 54 balcony. sounds great but never cruised on ncl only rccl and carnival. this room has two bath and 2 bedrooms, master bath has wirl pool tub and windows!!!! it also comes both conceirge and butler. its portside forward. thanks for your imput, michele
Old March 6th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: ab penthouse ncl

thank for your info. we are going on the dawn in aug. our suite is alot of money but with 3 kids 574sqf sounded great. its 2 baths and 2 bedrooms. at least that what they tell me lol. thank again michele