Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 31st, 2003, 02:26 PM
Passenger

Default Majesty questions

We're on the 4/11 sailing of the Majesty to the Bahamas. Has anyone been in Cabin 606 on the Majesty deck? Also, I am a Diet Coke addict. () Does NCL serve Coke products? Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Old April 2nd, 2003, 06:58 PM
rsc272

Default Re: Majesty questions

I don't have the answer to your questions, but I'm in room 603 on the Majesty on 9/21... and I'm also a Diet Coke addict. If no one answers your questions, would you post the answers after you get back? Thanks!
Old April 2nd, 2003, 10:04 PM
Two Boys Cruising

Default Re: Re: Majesty questions

I have not been in the cabin you are asking about. We were in 914 and 917.

NCL does have Coke products though, of that I am sure as I am a regular Coke drinker. One problem solved, sorry I cannot help with the other.

Jeff
Old April 3rd, 2003, 08:43 AM
Passenger

Thanks for the help, Jeff. My cruising experience will be much better drinking Diet Coke, than having to choke down Diet Pepsi!

RSC -- I will gladly let you know about the cabins when I get back. 8 more days!!!
Old April 7th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Yeoman

99.9% if they have Coke they will have Diet Coke. Good Luck.
Smooth Seas and Following Winds.
ED
Old April 8th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Liz & Jim

Hi there, We are going on the Norwegian Majesty on 4/11/2003. And are looking for some people who are going on the same ship.... We have been on many cruises and you have a lot of fun with other people on the ship.. if you are going please E-mail us at (FtLaudLiz8@aol.com) and let us know. Love to meet new friends... Hope to hear from you soon.... Thanks Liz & Jim
Old April 15th, 2003, 09:02 AM
Passenger

RSC272: We just got back yesterday from our sailing. The rooms are actually larger than I thought they'd be. The beds were pushed together to form a double, against one wall. Next to the bed on the other side was a dresser/nightstand, which had drawers, and an empty refrigerator in it. It was about the width of a desk, and took up the space from the side of the bed to the other wall. The closet is a little small, and has more drawer space and the safe in it, but it worked for us. At the end of the bed next to one wall is a desk with a mirror and a 110 and a 220 outlet. Across from that was the bathroom, which was very tiny. One piece of advice -- take a blow dryer with you, if you use one. The shower tended to leak out onto the bathroom floor, so I didn't want to use the blow dryer in the bathroom while standing in a puddle of water!!

The view is very good. There's a picture window, that is sort of angled up towards the sky, but you can see water (except at night, of course!!)

Now for the negative -- being in the bow of the ship does increase how much movement you feel. Friday night we had some fairly rough water, and we could feel the boat rising and falling. If you get seasick, you may want to take something when you get onboard.

I'm going to post a review later this week, with more detail. Also, I have some pictures of the room. If I can figure out how to post them later here, I will.

Thanks -- have a good trip!!
Old April 15th, 2003, 05:39 PM
jj2

Cruznsuzn

Looking forward to your review. Will be on the Majesty May 18 to Bermuda.

Liz & Jim

Hope are having fun. Would like to hear about your trip too.
Old April 15th, 2003, 06:38 PM
RSC272

cruznsuzn

Glad to hear that you liked the room. I figured that being on the bow of the ship would increase the movement... but it looked like such a cool room that we're willing to take the chance. I'd love to see some photos of the room. If you can't figure out how to post them, then maybe you could email them to me at rchampagne1@yahoo.com.

I'm looking forward to your review, and would love to hear about the restaurants and Bermuda in general. This will be our first cruise with Norweigan and our first time going to bermuda. Thanks a lot!

-Rick
Old April 16th, 2003, 11:01 AM
Passenger

RSC272:

We didn't go to Bermuda -- Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay. Just a little 3 day cruise. I meant to e-mail you the pictures last night, but didn't get to it. (Things sort of piled up while we were gone!!) I'll try tonight.

Thanks.