Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 5th, 2003, 02:01 PM
Passenger

Default NCL's CEO address

Would anyone know what address I can send a letter to Colin Veitch, the NCL's CEO? I have the main office address of 7665 Corporate Center Drive, but I would really like it to be received by him or his secretary. The address I found is for directing letter to the guest relations.
Sponsored Links
Old May 9th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Beginner

Default Re: NCL's CEO address

I too have a letter for Colin Veitch if I find it I will send it to you and if you find it please send to me.

Thanks
Silver
Old May 14th, 2003, 02:46 PM
Jeff de Lapp

your address is correct. You wont' get an answer from Colin or anybody though. We wrote a letter in February after a cruise on the SKY. It concerned a little problem we had with the hotel area. It was not an "attacking" letter, it just wanted an answer to our question. AFter not hearing from Colin by mid-April, we sent a letter certified, and faxed a copy to Colin's fax machine at corporate (as well as to two other faxes at corporate). No answer.

We are completely devastated at their lack of response. We have ALWAYS had a great time on NCL, except for a couple of things on our back-to-back caribbean cruise of Feb. '03. Having been on 5 NCL cruises in the past two years, one would think that they would rush to answer our questions...but no.

Good luck!! I hope you fare better than us.
Old May 14th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: NCL's CEO address

Thanks Jeff, for the reply. I am quite disappointed to hear this, even though my purpose is to praise the line for all of our cruises with them so far. I feel that they should respond in a timely manner all letters to them, whether it be of praise or complaint or concerns.
Old May 14th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Yeoman

2 cruises with NCL and both times their attitude towards problems has left me cruising with anyone BUT them!
Old May 14th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Doug D

Default Re: Re: NCL's CEO address

Thanks Jeff, I won't bother wasting my time writing a letter. I thought the cruise was great, however some of the service staff needs better training. Doug D
Old May 15th, 2003, 10:18 AM
Passenger

I couldn't agree with Doug D's statement more. We enjoyed our cruise on the Majesty in April, but found the service lacking in many areas. The wait staff was excellent, but bar staff and the purser's desk staff were not helpful at all.