Old June 24th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Admiral

Default DAWN-7/6--Leaving Soon!!

We picked up our tickets today. After reading all of the reviews, I can't wait to see this ship. Anyone else going on this cruise? We will be in room # 5106.
Old June 25th, 2003, 09:26 AM
maria and ted

Default Re: DAWN-7/6--Leaving Soon!!

Norm,

Tickets in hand and we're ready to go? Have any other information of what excursions may be better the some others? Still not sure which way we'll go with that. July 6th right around the corner!! Bon Voyage!!
Old June 25th, 2003, 12:10 PM
abbamonte

Well, although I don't have my documents yet because i am a travel agent I need to wait to get thme at the pier. I am more than ready to be going soon. Hope to meet up with all of you during the week of th 6th.
I definitely want to take my 4 year old daughter to Disney ( Port Canaveral) as for other ports I am not sure. We have our elder mothers coming along. We will have to decide once on board. I am not sure how much they can do.

Maria
Old June 25th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Susan Smith

Default Re: Re: DAWN-7/6--Leaving Soon!!

I just came off the Dawn on Sunday, June 22. she is a beautiful ship and I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have
Old June 25th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Beginner

Beware if you sign up for the "Sea & See" excursion in Nassau. You will have to walk to a transfer boat to be taken to the sem-sub. It's about a 5 minute walk. Not too bad. Then you have to walk on a concrete sidewalk to get to the transfer boat. There is water on one side and hand rail on the other. They drive you out to the semi sub where you transfer onto it as both boats are tied together and moving side by side. This can get tricky depending on the tide. The men will assist, of course. You must climb down a steep staircase to get to the bottom of the sub. This excursion is NOT the one they advertise on the glossy brochure at the shore excursion desk. If you have any mobility problems, think before taking this trip. The shore excursion desk did not let us know what all is involved in this trip although we asked point blank. Of coure, since they were advertising another semi sub altogether, they probaby did not know themselves. The bus tour part of this excursion is alot of fun. You will see lots of sealife on the semi sub, also.
Old June 26th, 2003, 04:54 PM
marg

Default Re: Re: DAWN-7/6--Leaving Soon!!

hi!!!!!we are going on her aug 17 please with a 9rear old please e/mail with all the help i need rest etc to eat in!!!!!!!!! we are on the 10th deck please advise any info!!!!!!!!thanks marg please e/mail at my personal address !!!!!!!!thank you marg
Old July 1st, 2003, 04:49 PM
tony ar

i'm leaving on the 6th of july

I'm wondering if anyone is going scuba diving in miami and nassau.
i'm going in both places. hope to meet up with some other divers.
have a nice trip.