Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 19th, 2003, 10:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default bringing soda and water on board the Dawn

i was just reading a post in the gripe section and it made me think of my upcoming cruise onboard the Dawn. I will be travelling with my neice and 2 nephews (9,11,14)and was wondering if you are allowed to bring on your own soda. Also, how about bottle water? Anyone try recently on the Dawn????
erin
Sponsored Links
Old July 20th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Nita

Default Re: bringing soda and water on board the Dawn

Erin, I am sure the Dawn is the same as all NCL ships. You can bring all the water and soda on you want. I guess the gripe section (which you may want to stay away from) had to do with alcohal. All lines are cracking down on bringing your own booze. By the way this policy has always been the same, just never enforced til the past year maybe. We bring a 6 or 8 pack of water and re-fill the bottles as they are used. The ship's water is very good just from the tap. You can almost always find someplace to get free ice tea, sometimes lemonade and juice and of course coffee, but for the kids the idea of bringing on sodas saves a lot. We used to do this when the grand kids were younger. Happy cruisin

Nita