Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2003, 10:40 PM
JoelR

Default Boarding time for The Dawn and a wine question

Hi out there in cruise land, can someone tell me how early we can board on Sunday for the 5:00 sailing of The Dawn? Also can we bring our own wine( 1or 2 bottles) all answers will be helpful as this is our first cruise with NCL and we are not sure of their policy. Thanks again and calm seas to all.
Sponsored Links
Old August 18th, 2003, 03:43 PM
SuzanneH

Default Re: Boarding time for The Dawn and a wine question

I went on the 8/3 sailing and we were able to board as soon as we got there which was about noon. Not sure about the wine. I did see a bin full of the liquor people were buying in port though...they took it as we got on board and would keep it until the last night.

Bookmarks

Tags
boarding, cruise, dawn, line, norwegian, time