Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2003, 10:38 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Questions about disembarking the Star

We will be sailing on the Star on Sept. 14. We will be staying 2 days pre cruise. At what time can we get on the ship? But my bigger question is--what time do we have to get off the ship? It says that we dock at 7:00am, but our transfers may not pick us up until 3:00, as our plane doesn't leave until 6:00pm. What time do we have to be off the ship, and is there any place to wait at the pier, where we can be comfortable until the transfer company picks us up? I appreciate all your answers and help!
Sponsored Links
Old August 30th, 2003, 01:59 AM
mosbornian

Default Re: Questions about disembarking the Star

I was on the Star July 27th. We waited until 4pm to go, but found out that activities start at aprox noon, so I think you can board early, you just may not have access to room or luggage. On Aug 3rd, we were one of the last groups to disembark. It was 1030. We had post-cruise reservations at a hotel, so we were able to store our luggage. I used public transportation at that point to go to Pearl Harbor. My first trip to Hawaii and first cruise. Enjoyed everything.