Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Stephan

Default Ever see anyone famous on a cruise?

Just wondering if any of you have ever run into someone famous? What were the circumstances and did you talk to them? I'm a celebrity nut! (and I don't mean the cruise line)
Sponsored Links
Old September 28th, 2003, 03:44 PM
garry eck

Default Re: Ever see anyone famous on a cruise?

Two years ago on the Grand Princess Gordon Liddey (of watergate fame) was in the next cabin. Princess cruises prints the persons name and posts it outside the cabin. Someone (possibly him) switched name plates. I had a bunch of people knock on my door asking for an autograph.
Old September 28th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Passenger

on our honeymoon cruise in March ran into John Davidson..........he was having a drink in one of the bars and I had to ask him "are you John Davidson"??? and he said yes. He was one of the guest stars on our cruise.
Old October 1st, 2003, 09:27 PM
Capt. Harvey

Rita Moreno was on our cruise and, even on stage she looked haggard & old, but one day we all went to the private island, and was in the water right next to her. She had no wig, no makeup and was skinny as a rail. Honestly, I am not trying to be negative about her, because she was a beautiful and wonderful singer/actress. I was so taken aback from her appearance, because I thought she looked like a little old lady who was about 95, but I was told it was Rita Moreno. Wow, what makeup, clothes and wigs can do for a person!
Old October 14th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Jessica Page

Debbie Reynolds and Bill Cosby...they were both guest entertainers on the ship I used to be on.....also I saw Les Dennis and Roy Walker (you would have to be British to know them) but Roy Walker was pretty cool...he was travelling to the airport on a bus with myself and 8 others when the bus broke down (as they do in India) and he even got out to help push!! Debbie Reynolds seemed nice but a little merry!! Bill Cosby was great and a very nice person indeed......