Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 2nd, 2003, 08:55 PM
John and Emily Haynes

Default Self Service Laundries on Crown

We haven't read many reviews about the Crown since it came back to NCL. Does anyone know if there are any self service laundries or coin operated laundries on the Crown. We will be gone about 27 days since we are taking an extension following the cruise. Do hope we can find a way to do our own laundry other than the hand method.

Many thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old November 6th, 2003, 09:07 AM
soflascott

Default Re: Self Service Laundries on Crown

Good Morning John and Emily----I just sailed on the Crown in Oct-----unfortuantly there are no self service laundry facilities on the Crown. The ship has been well kept and the staff was very nice----enjoy your cruise!!!!!
Old November 8th, 2003, 01:13 PM
First Mate

Why not let the ship do it for you the next to last night on board? Sure, it will cost, but you get everything back ready for your extension.
Old November 10th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Kathleen Osmon

Default Re: Re: Self Service Laundries on Crown

When are you going on the Crown? I am going from Santiago on 2/8/04 with a friend and her husband. I was going to do an extension, but cost was an object - and so is vacation time - so I am just doing the cruise and back home.

I was on the Dream in October and had their laundry do a big bag of laundry for me about three days before we docked - so nice to have most of my clothes clean again.
Old November 16th, 2003, 07:33 PM
John and Emily Haynes

Since we haven't had experience with ship laundries,what is the approximate cost of items being laundred? Slacks,shirts,blouses etc. We haven't any idea of the cost. Any info will be appreciated.