Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 4th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Passenger

Default Cat AD on the Norwegian Sun

Would love some info on this cat. cabin. Is there a jacuzzi in the bathroom? Is it a good size and houw is the balcony. Any perks? Thank you for your help.
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2003, 08:58 PM
LISA ann

Default Re: Cat AD on the Norwegian Sun

Hi Jeanie
We were on the Sun exactly a year ago this week and were in a Cat AD on the front of the ship (room 9002 to be exact). I don't remember that their was a jacuzzi in the bathroom but it was a very nice room. If you go with that cat. ask for 9001 room (my inlaws had that room) it seemed bigger as we had a post in the middle of our room but it was nicely decorated and we had four in our room and the bathroom was huge
Old November 11th, 2003, 09:53 AM
Kathleen Osmon

Default Re: Re: Cat AD on the Norwegian Sun

I booked the Sun for her repositioning cruise from Vancouver to L.A. in September, and finally sprung for the Cat AD room for the first time - great rates especially for a single gal travelling alone - got room 1002 on the Pool deck facing forward - I am so jazzed. I plan to spend my mornngs on my deck having my coffee and seeing what's ahead of us. Hope to take a grandchild or two, but my son doesn't think it would be a good idea - afraid they would get bored easily - grandaughter will be 9 and grandson will be 12. I don't think so, but we'll see when the time comes. What a nice change from the cheapest inside room on the ship which is what I usually end up with. Just got off the Dream to Canada, and went on the Wind to Alaska this year. I hear the Sun is beautiful so am really getting excited.
Old November 14th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Passenger

Thank you for the information. I have taken your advice and changed my room. 9001 was not available so I took 8201. Thanks again.
Old November 20th, 2003, 10:13 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Cat AD on the Norwegian Sun

USA ann. I forgot to ask you how big was your balcony and did the bed face a wall or the window? Thanks for the info.
Old November 21st, 2003, 08:46 PM
LISA ann

Default Re: Re: Re: Cat AD on the Norwegian Sun

The balcony was huge. I believe it had two lounge chairs and two regular chairs and a small table. The bed face the window.
Old November 22nd, 2003, 08:10 AM
Passenger

Thank you for your reply. We have decided to stay with 9002 because the balcony on 8201 is much smaller. Thank you for all your posts.