Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 28th, 2003, 09:30 AM
Passenger

Default NCL Sea

I planning to sail on the sea March 6. Does anyoen have an recent reviews? Also is this a bad time to go-will there be alot of spring breakers?
Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2003, 09:30 PM
First Mate

Default Re: NCL Sea

You can count on the spring breakers!
There is only one bad time to cruise...that is when you are too broke to go!
Enjoy!

Hit the Cruisecritic.com board and pick up lots of comments on the Sea from folks just returning.
Old December 4th, 2003, 09:58 PM
First Mate

Default Re: NCL Sea

Sam, I will agree with you on the cabin sizes, the rest NO WAY! Although the Houston port is a joke which isn't really all that important I find it hard to believe anyone could choose the Celebration over the Sea? Our experience has been quite different from yours. You say it was your worst cruise, how many and what lines have you cruised? The entertainment alone is better on NCL. Food I have always found better on NCL than on Carnival. If you love to party Carnival is probably a better bet. Neither the Sea nor the Celebration will win awards for much compared to the newer ships, but the Celebration has to be the worst ship Carnival has right now. More to do in Galveston has very little to do with the cruise. It is nice we have so many choices in cruising today compared to 10 or 15 years ago. enjoy and Happy cruisin

Nita