Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 3rd, 2003, 12:43 PM
Passenger

Default NCL Sea for New Year's Cruise

Anyone going on the SEA during the week of New Years? Will be my third cruise and boyfriends first. Trying to find something fun to do in Cancun - any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Beginner

Default Re: NCL Sea for New Year's Cruise

Been to Cancun via Sea and other ships and will be on your cruise. There are a few fun spots around the pier and it is also easy to take a bus or taxi farther into the city. The excursions from the ship are getting pricey compared to a couple of years ago so you could save some money going your own way in Cancun.

P.S. Don't do any snorkel/scuba in Cancun. The other three ports are far superior in that area. Happy cruising!
Old December 6th, 2003, 05:04 PM
curlyshirley

Default Re: NCL Sea for New Year's Cruise

Hi Lindsbarber! My husband and I will be going on the Sea over New Year's. We are so excited to say the least. We went on a cruise two years ago and the average age was about 90 years old! We were the youngest on board! We are hoping this time around we will meet some people our own age (24 on New Year's Eve! and 31).

About Cancun, we have found an excursion where we will ATV on the beach and snorkel. There is so much to do in Cancun -- I am sure you will find something awesome to do. See you on the ship!
Old December 8th, 2003, 12:58 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: NCL Sea for New Year's Cruise

Thanks!!! I like to snorkel and scuba dive. We are going to scuba dive in Roatan - we found some great deals. I've been to Cozumel and like their snorkeling there.

Curleyshirley - I know what you mean about being the youngest on a ship - felt that way a couple of years ago on a Celebrity ship. I'll be 26 next month. Hopefully you'll have a great birthday on the ship