Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2003, 04:43 PM
yvonne

Default ANYONE SAILING THE NCL DAWN ON APRIL 25 2004?

First time cruisers w/a 4, 6, 10 yr old and 2 seniors. My husband and I are 40. Is anyone out there cruising the same time w/the same age crew?
Sponsored Links
Old December 6th, 2003, 03:58 PM
valtandc

Default Re: ANYONE SAILING THE NCL DAWN ON APRIL 25 2004?

Yes. We are sailing on the 25th. My wife and I are 37. We have two daughters who will be 6 and 4. Traveling with my parents who are in their 60's
Old December 9th, 2003, 04:25 PM
yvonne

Default Re: Re: ANYONE SAILING THE NCL DAWN ON APRIL 25 2004?

Hi VAltandc

Glad to hear that you are traveling the same time. Is this your first cruise, it is for us. We are looking forward to it. Decided to do a cruise this time in hopes to get some quiet time for my husband and I. Just seems easier to board a ship and start vacation that to get on a plane and travel to the vacation destination. You have little ones so I assume you know exactly what I am talking about. We are planning to drive down to the pier and park for the duration of the trip. How about you?
Old December 10th, 2003, 08:39 PM
valtandc

Default Re: Re: Re: ANYONE SAILING THE NCL DAWN ON APRIL 25 2004?

We've been on two cruises but this is first with our kids. just got back from new england royal caribbean cruise in september. Had a blast. should be fun with kids. very happy my parents are coming along. they can relieve us every now and then. we are taking a car service to the pier. parking is 22/day so its close to the same dollars. you will be fine with parking there. right next to ship. doing disney?
Old December 12th, 2003, 04:20 PM
yvonne

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: ANYONE SAILING THE NCL DAWN ON APRIL 25 2004

I share the same sentiments, glad to have the grandparents along to help w/relief. Incidently, my 5 yr old friends' family is coming along, therefore, he'll have a playmate. Shld be much fun for him. My parents also have some of their friends sailing on the same date. My husband and are are hoping to hook up w/some people when we get there. Maybe we can start w/you guys... As for Disney, it seems as though it wld be alot to cram in an amusement park of that size in such a short amount of land time. What do you think? I was hoping to do a fishing excursion w/the boys at some point of the cruise. I gather you are doing Disney, are you booking your trip before hand or waiting til that day. I really don't know how or what to do if we wanted to book a land excursion. I will focus on that after the holidays. Right now going crazy preparing for Christmas. Bet your doing the same thing too...