Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Jennifer P

Default Advice to a future Dawn Cruiser?

Hi,

My husband and I are going on the Dawn in a couple of weeks on our honeymoon. I'm very excited as this will be our first cruise. Does anyone have any advice on this ship or cruising in general? I'd especially like to hear from those who were recently on this ship

Thanks!
Jennifer
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Advice to a future Dawn Cruiser?

The ship is beautiful and you will have a great time. Take along some highlighters to mark what you want to do in the daily newsletter you receive each night. If you have any specific questions, I'll be glad to help. Oh yes, and congratulations on your wedding ).

Post Edited (01-05-04 08:09)
Old January 5th, 2004, 12:23 PM
First Mate

Congratulations on your marriage! The Dawn is a beautiful ship (I was on it last May and I am going again in April) and I am sure you will have a wonderful time. The only advice I would give is that I hope you got a balcony room - it is glorious and if you love the sound of the ocean, leave the door slightly ajar when you go to bed. Between the crashing of the waves and the rocking of the boat, I slept like a baby! ENJOY!
Old January 5th, 2004, 03:39 PM
TINA KIRK

Hey, Congradulations on your wedding. We just got back from the Dawn on Sunday 1/4
It was the most wonderful vacation we ever had. Granted everything was perfect including the seas. But at every port as well, the weather could not have been better for us!!!!!!!!!!
Be prepared to put on a few pounds!!!!!!!!! And watch out for that little key card they give.....makes you feel like your not spending anything!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great time, the ship and crew was awesome!!!!!!!!!
Old January 6th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Cruise Gal
Default Re: Re: Advice to a future Dawn Cruiser?

Hey...when are you going on the Dawn Jennifer P? I'll be on from Feb 15-22. Have fun!

Norwegian Dawn Feb15-22