Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Bobcruise

Default Wind is tops!

My family and I just returned from the new years cruise on the Wind (better new years party than RCs grandeur last year). What a great time. The reviews this ship gets are unbelievable. I didn't find one bad thing to report. Food: top notch. Room: very pleasant and nice. Not a real glitsy ship (not atrium), but very nice. This cruise surprised me. I will take questions if you want...
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Wind is tops!

AMEN !!!!!
Old January 11th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Susan from Missouri

Dear Bobcruise:
I am booked on the Wind for march/04. Can you tell me about the ports? Which ports can you do things on your own, and which ports do you need to take an excursion? Which excursions are good?
Thanks for any insight.
Susan from Missouri
Old January 12th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Dee Dee

It's so nice to read a positive review on the Wind. My husband and I have reservations for 2/14. Did you like freestyle dining? Were the lines long? Did you notice any bad smells or loud engines? Thanks.
Old January 13th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Cliff Z

Default Re: Re: Wind is tops!

dee dee we are going on the wind on 2/14 as well. let me know him you and your husband would like to meet on the ship?
Old January 25th, 2004, 11:02 PM
LisaLisa

I am so glad to hear your cruise was good. I was beginning to get scared reading some of the bad reviews out there. I am booked on the Wind Feb. 28th. The main reason I chose it was the itinerary and the price was right. I don't expect the glamour of some of the bigger ships. I'm there to relax and enjoy the ports of call. I'd love to hear what you people going in early Feb. thought of their trip. I've been on 2 other cruises (Regent - which is out of business and on Carnival's oldest, smallest ship the Tropical which is also out of service). I'm sure I'll enjoy my time no matter what. If anyone wants to message me with other info, please do at princessparchita@hotmail.com

Bon voyage everyone!
Lisa