Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2004, 02:14 PM
Jacki

Default Traveling Majesty with 12 yo

Has anyone sailed the Majesty with a 12 y.o.? We are going in August and decided to bring our daughter along for her first cruise. How are the kids activities for the 9-12 yo Navigator group?
Sponsored Links
Old February 4th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Trish1c

Default Re: Traveling Majesty with 12 yo

We sailed Majesty in Sept. but we don't have kids. Most of the ones I saw looked happy; the conversations I overheard were generally positive.

My 1 caution: I never saw a life guard at the pools. Make sure you're watching your daughter & that she's a good swimmer. The pools aren't long but they are deep.

Coco Cay is great for kids; felt like a big kid myself there. Keep her with you but the open air straw market in Nassau can be fun for kids. Let her haggle & get something she wants. My friend's 13 year old had a blast there.

You are going to have a great time.