Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 26th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Passenger

Default Bargains to Bermuda?

Does anyone know if the Boston-Bermuda trip on the Majesty (particularly for Juily or August) ever shows up as a last minute special? I just got back from the Western Carribean and I'm so hooked on cruising I can't wait to go again! but I really can't afford current prices. Can anyone recommend any good websites? I'm already checking cruisevalue.com and skyauction. Any advice is appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old February 26th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Bargains to Bermuda?

Cruises to Bermuda are most often sellouts and July August is Peak Season for Bermuda cruising, I personally would look for the best price available now, rather than wait.
Old February 26th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Parrot Mom

The NCL Majesty is the most re-booked ship in the NCL line (and after talking to one of the FLA sales people they are still clueless as to why). I personally am going for the 10th time in June and have met many cruisers who can outdo me..when I booked in January for a particular date there were only TWO cabins left in the category I requested. BTW the ship will be rehabbed in october so it's pretty shabby I hear..lol, but I don't care...it's going to Bermuda
Old February 29th, 2004, 08:13 AM
First Mate

Who cares about faded rugs & curtains, as long as the ship is clean, engines work, service is friendly, the tap water is clear, and the food is delicious. AND it delivers us to and from Bermuda safely.
Old March 5th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Passenger

Book now! We booked for August 22 in January and the ship is almost sold out. Got one of the last few cabins in our category choice. TA said the Majesty usually sells out for the late June, July and August cruises. The only specials you will find are for sailings after Labor Day.
Old March 7th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Bargains to Bermuda?

Well, I'm sunk! (haha...)we're booked on August 22 to Bermuda: see you there basketball mom. It was my present to myself after a successful mammogram--I'm 4 years out now from diagnosis and we're celebrating! W'e're very aware of how essential it is to do what you want to do NOW and not to wait until that ephemeral day in the future. I am getting really psyched about Bermuda and have been traveling the web gazing at pictures of pink sand beaches and hidden coves. I wonder if this excitement will last 6 months! I am thrilled not to have to get on a plane to go on a cruise. Does anyone know on the average what percentage of the Bermuda cruisers are New Englanders versus the rest of the country (and the world)?

Post Edited (03-07-04 07:42)

Norwegian Majesty, Bermuda

Veendam, Western Caribbean
Old March 8th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Passenger

Congratulations Amelia! I have a friend who is now 2 years post and is doing great. You will have a great time on this cruise. I would have to bet that most of the cruisers on the Majesty are New Englanders.

The excitement will definitely last the six months. This is my second time doing this cruise and I am just as excited this time. You will love Bermuda. It is such a beautiful island. Glad to see there are other people going on the same cruise as we are!
Old March 8th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Passenger

yes. My sister got a last minute bargain. It's for the offpeak months I hear from her.