Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 2nd, 2004, 02:07 PM
First Mate

Send a message via Yahoo to jon
Default I won a free cruise through Bingo raffle??

Has anyone else received this? We were lucky enough to win this prize on the Norwegian Sea. I have just a few questions for anyone who has received this and used it.

Did everything go smoothly-booking, getting what you wanted?
Were there a lot of choices?
Our letter states, everything has to be done in writing, no phone calls, how did this work out for you?

I have more questions, but just these for now.

Thanks, Jon
Sponsored Links
Old March 2nd, 2004, 08:53 PM
First Mate

Default Re: I won a free cruise through Bingo raffle??

Jon, you may want to meander over to Cruse Critics and try the topic Free cruise or wahtever. I have read 2 reviews on this: one went without a hictch, the other a nightmere. I do believe the nightmere situation was a demand for "
what I want I will get" situation. Anyway, as you probably know it is inside cabin so any upgrades you will pay. So what, a freeby is a freebe. About 5 years ago we bought a car and the promo was "buy this week, get a free cruise" The cruise was on RCL,NCL or Carnaval; the only one that worked for us was Carnaval and it was only a 4 dayer. We had to pay port charges, Govn taxes and an upgrade to outside. I took my 2 daughters and your know what? We had a great time for a very few bucks. enjoy your cruise. do remember you may be somewhat limited to when you can use your freeabe. Let us know how it works.

NMNIta
Old March 2nd, 2004, 10:03 PM
First Mate

Send a message via Yahoo to jon
Default Re: Re: I won a free cruise through Bingo raffle??

Where in Cruise critic would I find Free cruise info/ Thanks
Old March 2nd, 2004, 10:44 PM
First Mate

Good question: I am not an ecyclopidia ( I can't even spell it) but think you can just go to boards: arrow down to NCL. At the top will be a bunch of subjects like new, search, etc. Click on search and when it pops up type in free cruises, won a cruise, something like that/ Hope this helps. I will play around some also and see what I get. Good luck and happy cruisin.

NMNita
Old March 2nd, 2004, 10:51 PM
First Mate

Jon, I just tried and it seems the thread is down. It's under Search. The other option is to post on CC the same as you have here. I love this board, but it does seem Cruise Critics may be read a bit more. It's worth a try anyway. good luck

NIta