Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 7th, 2004, 07:47 PM
tc3

Default Soda cards???

Can someone tell me about what these are and how they work? I've read about them in several threads. Appreciate your feedback! Thanks.

tc~ Crown cruise 7/4.....what should I expect????
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Soda cards???

You may purchase a "soda card" (not really card, just sticker on your sign and sail card) for about $28.75 (adult). As I said they put a sticker on your card and you also receive an insulated cup (this was on the Dawn). Using either your cup or your card you are entitled to all the soda you want for the voyage. The card is not good for canned soda. It can be used on deck, the lounges, and in the dining rooms (sodas not included in meals). It is a good deal depending on the amount of soda you drink.
Old April 8th, 2004, 12:59 PM
JimInBuffalo

Default Re: Re: Soda cards???

Ditto on the information relayed above. We got the cards and since we drink mostly soft drinks, they more than paid for themselves over the week.
Old April 8th, 2004, 09:22 PM
tc3

Thanks for the feedback. Exactly what I wanted to know.
Old April 8th, 2004, 11:07 PM
boubie

Isn't there another card for drinks too? I thought i heard that somewhere, or did i dream it?
Old April 9th, 2004, 06:13 PM
yvonne

Default Re: Re: Soda cards???

Hi Alin Pa

The adult soda card is $28.75 what does a child's soda card go for or is it worth it?
What do they offer to drink if you don't have a soda card, water, tea, juice, anything?

Also does the soda card cover for the private island? Thanks for your help. And thank you for your input on the Miami airboat excursion, I have booked it for my family!
Old April 11th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Passenger

It varies by cruise line. You should be able to find it on your cruise web-site. We usually get soda cards for our kids. We also bring on cans of pop and have never had a problam with it. Again, depending on the ship there is usually tea, juice, water, etc., and you can always get juice through room service. (The soda cards can't be used for room service though)

Old April 27th, 2004, 12:23 AM
ANOYMOUScrew

For kids ages 2-17- they can get a soda band= 16.00 for unlimited soda all week long. Juices are usually served at breakfast, and are free, along with coffee, tea or milk. Iced tea is sometimes available. the soda band is mostly meant for kids under the age of 13- but if the seller of the soda band cannot see your kids, then s/he can have it. Bartenders have yet to refuse a kid with a soda band. If over the age of 13- tehy are suuposed to only be allowed to use the "teen passport"- 20 non-alcoholic drinks.
Old April 27th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to ridingarrett

We got the soda cards for our cruise a couple of weeks ago. I bought both the kids cards and the adult cards, and since we drink a lot of soda (no diet pepsi, tho, all they have is coke products) it was well worth it.. it was $16 for the kids, and $28.50 for the adults.

Carrie
Old April 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
First Mate

Are they available on the Majesty?