Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 14th, 2004, 01:38 PM
valtandc

Default can ninafrom ct post kids club review again, thx

please post your kids club review again. we are a large group going with 2 4yo's and 2 6yo's. want some info. thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Passenger

Default Re: can ninafrom ct post kids club review again, thx

I think you might be looking for the review I just did about our trip last week. It's near the end of the "Kid's Crew" post.

If you need any additional info, let me know.
Old April 14th, 2004, 04:15 PM
First Mate

ninafromct has never been on an NCL cruise (Apparently she goes on her first one on April 18) - so I think it unlikely that she could review the NCL kid's club with any degree of accuracy. I am hoping you want a review by someone who has actually used the NCL kid's club like Dpurcell58.
Old April 14th, 2004, 11:02 PM
hokie

What Nina just stated concerning doing activities while in port is a LIE-You can do anything you want on port days- it will cost a whopping $5/ hr to send kids to program. Just remember to compare prices with other lines before deciding if the $5 is extreme ( if you are paying $2k-$3k for a family cruise- $5 is not that much- Frozen Marg at SR Frog's is $8). We just got off NCL Wind - Spring Break- Disney wanted $1100 for third person in room- NCL was $400 total for 3rd person, Carnival $700- All three w/ balcony rooms. So isn't the price somewhat included there?I have no allegiance to NCL- it just seems sad that someone is ranting and lying on all sites about a Cruise Line when the object of her frustration is printed all over the brochures- there is a kids program on port days- Most teens on every cruise we have ever been on usually just gather and go play sports or games anyway.