Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 16th, 2004, 09:07 PM
DelitaE

Default Directions to the Port of Houston

We are leaving on May 22 on the Norwegian Sea. My question is How do you get to the port at LaPorte from William P Hobby airport? I can't seem to find directions to it. All I can get is 4oo to 499 N L Street and the address is 820 N L Street. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Sponsored Links
Old May 17th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Jwillard

Default Re: Directions to the Port of Houston

Try Mapquest. I'm leaving from Houston on Saturday and that is how I got directions. I guess you will be on the cruise with us! We look to have a wonderful time, we are counting the hours now. Maybe we will see you on board, I will be the dork in the OU cap. My wife will be the embarrassed lady next to me. IF you don't have any luck on Mapquest, let me know.