CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Norwegian Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/norwegian-cruise-lines/)
-   -   latitudes question (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/norwegian-cruise-lines/218923-latitudes-question.html)

travelling fools May 28th, 2004 09:29 AM

latitudes question

We are latitudes members but are travelling with another couple who is not. At check-in can they come with us through the latitude check-in line or do we have to separate and find each other later?

NC May 28th, 2004 03:26 PM

Re: latitudes question

We were on the Sea two years ago with another couple that were not latitude members and they came along with us. I assume all ports will be the same.

paljoeysmom May 28th, 2004 03:29 PM

Your friends are really not entitled to go through the Latitudes line. Since past passengers are supposed to have speedier check-through as a perk. Should be easy to meet up with them in their cabin or somewhere else on the ship. Have a great cruise!

newmexico Nita May 28th, 2004 06:04 PM

One time we were latitude and our kids were not as they just had never signed up. This was back in the days when just cause you had cruised NCL didn't make you latitude unless you had filled out the forms. Anyway, we didn't try to get them through with us as the laititude line is for members and not guests. I do know there was a list so I would guess if the agents wanted to get sticky about it they could refuse. Probably they wouldn't though. NMNita

babyof8 May 28th, 2004 08:09 PM

I am a member but my young kids are not and I will be bringing them with me thru the line. But when I traveled with others that were not members as in adults we went thru the line and they went thru the other line and we meet up later on the top of the ship...

My question is do they still have early check in as a perk for Latitudes it does not say so on the web site and at what time can you board it all all early

Thanks

Parrot Mom June 1st, 2004 05:40 PM

The Lattitudes boarding is at Noon...and I would assume that your non-Lattitude friends except for your kids) would be allowed up within the hour. There has to be something special for Lattitude members.lol

hannaliten June 15th, 2004 04:09 PM

They can come with you

Parrot Mom June 20th, 2004 12:33 PM

Every relative or friend of a Lattitude member seems to join get in with their Lattitude members which I really feel is unfair.. What benefit is there of having to wait while friends of Lattitude members get on at the same time...

TheDivineMsM June 20th, 2004 02:19 PM

How very rude of you to ask in the first place.

Mike Fast June 20th, 2004 02:41 PM

We were on the Sea last december with another couple from out of town. We were lattitudes members, and we asked if the other couple could come with us. They said yes, no problem. It really didn't make that much difference because the lattitudes line was as long as the other.