Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 3rd, 2004, 11:48 AM
Passenger

Default booking excursions ahead of time

hi there,
i am going on the Dawn the end of july, i have read that you can book excursions even before you actually sail and then still cancel 24 hrs ahead of time. when i go onto the NCL website, i can not figure out how to do this. has anyone done this before? i downloaded the excursions brochure and it says that there is supposed to be a sheet attached w/a booking form for the excursions, but it is not there. any suggestions? i was thinking of booking the fountainbleau in miami ahead of time b/c we have a large group and most of us would like to do that. thanks
gina
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2004, 12:16 PM
Nat

Default Re: booking excursions ahead of time

I've booked excursions online. It makes it easier and secures a place in your favorite excursion.Go to NCL.com and click on the shore excursions link at the bottom of the home page. This will bring you to a page where all locations are listed on left hand side of the page. Click on the locations that you will be sailing and you will then be able to open an Adobe file. There you can browse on the ENDLESS selections. Once you have decided what you like the best and what is the best price, go back one page and you will able to click on the red check under "pre-request" A form will pop up and you simply fill it in. Hope this helps!! Good Luck.
Old June 3rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
shoreguy

Once you book this way it would be a good idea to call NCL and confirm the reservations. The new system seems to lose a few bookings on a regular basis.
Old June 3rd, 2004, 01:47 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: booking excursions ahead of time

Definitely call and cnf. after you book online. The Fountainbleu was booked out the week we went, so we went to another hotel, which was still a lot of fun.
Old June 3rd, 2004, 04:25 PM
Passenger

thanks for all the help
gina
Old June 18th, 2004, 01:53 AM
chip Brady

WHEN YOU GO TO THE BROCHURE SITE, YOU WILL SEE A BOX WITH SOME RED CHECKS IN IT. hIT ON ONE OF THESE CHECKS AND IT WILL GIVE YOU PRICES AND THE FORM TO SIGN UP.
Old June 18th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Sassycassie

You can also register over the phone. When we sailed the Star before it left Hawaii, we did register online. My husband called a couple of days later to confirm and our reservations did not show up. So the agent just took the information over the phone!
Old June 18th, 2004, 02:50 PM
ute_fan

Default Re: Re: booking excursions ahead of time

I would also strongly suggest calling to make sure the reservations go through. On our recent cruise to Alaska, the reservations for 1 of our shore excursions worked fine, the other 1 they had no record of.

I didn't bother to call, and by the time we boarded the ship we had to split the 4 of us up into 2 different times.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 07:08 PM
kg

Hi. I hope I can help you with the shore excursions. First, go to ncl.com & click on the link for "shore excursions". It is between travel partners & pre & post hotel packages on the bottom row. After you click on that, choose the destination. Then, click on the 2004 tour description - this will open it up (but you need to have adobe reader installed on your computer). All the directions should be there - just print it out. Hope this helps & if you have any questions, e-mail me at kellhicks@yahoo.com