Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2004, 05:02 PM
mwfnaf

Default Norwegian Sea October 9th

We are going to be sailing on the Sea on October the 9th. Anyone else on here going to be going with us? Would like to chat and meet up with people on the ship.

It's coming soon.

Mike
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2004, 04:47 PM
StacL

Default Re: Norwegian Sea October 9th

Mike,

Our family is cruising during that week too. My husband and another couple went on a cruise in April this year with RCCI. We had a blast. It was the 1st, real vacation without the children since we've been married. (kids were 11, and 14 at the time) But, they were so put out that we didn't bring them, that we had to find another one to take them on.

We've never cruised on NCL. We've had great fun on RCCI and Carnival in past years and this is the first year we've squeezed two cruise vacations in during the same year. Our kids happen to be on fall break that week. I'm expecting a higher number of kids on the the cruise because of it.

I hope you have a great time. I know that we will and we can't wait to sail away.

Happy cruising!

Stac
Old August 6th, 2004, 10:07 PM
mwfnaf

Stac,

Glad to see that you are going on the cruise also. We our four girls will be going on the cruise with us. Their ages are 9, 11, 12, and 17. We have talked to another couple on another site that is takeing their two girls that are 7 and 11. Now our 11 year old has emailed theirs hoping to get to know eachother a little before going so they can hang out together. Are your kids boys or girls? If you are interested there is a roll call for this cruise at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=58379.

Maybe we can see you on that site too.

Mike
Old August 9th, 2004, 08:49 PM
StacL

Default Re: Re: Norwegian Sea October 9th

My kids have a blast on the cruised. They've actually picked going on a cruise over Disney World!! We have a 15 year old daughter and a 12 year old son and we're from the Dallas area. Our daughter is interested in Wakeboarding, water skiing, cheerleading and of course, all things girl. Our son is also into Wakeboarding, video games, football and general TV. Here is my email address that you can send email address to (to avoid the unwanted emails). Stacey.Fulks@comcast.net. I think the kids would have fun emailing back and forth before the trip and meet.

I will check out the roll call too. Have you cruised on NCL before?

Later...

Stac
Old August 25th, 2004, 08:36 PM
StacL

I guess we're the only ones going on this cruise. Wow, we'll have the whole ship to ourselves....NOT!!

Someone else must be going too. Anyone out there?

Happy cruising!!

Stac
Old October 2nd, 2004, 11:18 PM
StacL

Just checking in...anyone else going on this cruise? There are a few of us I know.

Happy cruising!

Stac
Old October 25th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Linda Drumm

Can those who cruised with kids gic=ve me some info on kids programs and shore excursions with families. Also any input for transfers with large group?LInda