Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2004, 07:19 PM
d denton

Default Juilliard classical pianist wants your advice

HI everybody! I am a concert pianist and want to play sets on cruise ships and have never done so. My concerts have all been on land with orchestra, solo, and on recordings. I just have the time and want an adventure and to link with a very quality cruise line that likes that classical kind of entertainment (as well as light jazz and show tunes and opera or operetta...broadway..etc) I play everything but did my masters at juilliard in concert performance-- as well, I have won some international prizes. I just dont know what cruise line to approach and especially WHO to approach-- do you have any tips or advice?? I am just dying to be busy on a cruise ship as I think I would love it and people who come to my concerts love what I play-- I do all the hits -- My website is:
www.damondenton.com Please drop me a line as your advice will be invaluable! Thanks, Damon damondenton@damondenton.com
Sponsored Links