Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2004, 01:38 PM
CAPRINE

Default POA

IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ON THEIR EXPERIENCES ON THIS CRUISE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT I AM A TRAVEL AGENT AND I HAVE FAMILY GOING ON THIS SHIP IN OCT AND NEEDLESS TO SAY NCL HAS BEEN ANYTHING BUT HONEST RE: THE PROBLEMS . AS OF TODAY THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE PROBLEMS ARE BEING FIXED IS THAT THE TRUTH OR JUST ANOTHER COVER UP?????? ANOTHER THING IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GET ANY SYMPANTHY FROM THEIR CORP OFFICES YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN AS I HAVE TRIED.
Sponsored Links
Old August 31st, 2004, 02:17 PM
Hank Miller

Default Re: POA

Nothing but problems from the moment we stepped aboard. Everyone seemed upset, all talked to each other as we stood in 2.5 hour lines to be seated to dine. No one had a nice thing to say.
Old August 31st, 2004, 10:01 PM
Passenger

Just read this on another board. YOU GO GURL!

I just got of the phone with NCL and they allowed me to cancel my cruise which was supposed to start today. I mentioned the articles in the Hawaii papers and my great concern for my family’s health based on the unsanitary conditions being reported in the media. I received a 100% refund. If they are giving refunds, they know how bad things must be. I have a faxed refund from them so I know it is good. We will just fly to an island or two and salvage the rest of the vacation. I must say, we are disappointed but I think all the cruise critics that traveled before me on the POA for the advice and warnings.

*Edited by moderator to remove reference to another board.
Old September 1st, 2004, 07:13 AM
Cruise Maniac

I am on the Oct. 24 sailing. If your relatives are on that one, perhaps we can meet up and share experiences.

I am planning on getting as much of Hawaii off the ship as possible and hope optimistically that some of the problems reported here have been resolved by then.