Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 29th, 2004, 02:30 PM
LV2Cruz

Default Spirit 11/14 Itinerary Change

I just visited the NCL website to see if I could located the Itinerary for the Nov. 14th sailing. I discovered the changed Itinerary by going to the Shore Excursions area. They listed in red the following statement:

This sailing will no longer call at George Town, Grand Cayman as previously advertised. Instead, the ship will be calling at Roatan, Honduras. The following are the tours we will be offering there. (etc. about tours.)

I have been to Roaton on a previous NCL sailing on the Sea. This is a beautiful Bay Island, lush with green mountainous landscape. Very poor Island, though. Appears to have much Impoverishment from the small children greeting passengers as they head toward town.

I had lost of change on me and handed out quarters to the children as I passed. They were very greatful.

Don't be discouraged by my statements of impovershiment because you will truly love this paridise. I had a fabulous encounter on this Island. The people are nice, vert friendly and are grateful we have come to their Island. Tips are graziously accepted no matter what the size.

I purchased a hand painted sea landscape made of wood and have charished this artwork for years. I'm looking forward to another visit.

I recommend the Tabyana Beach trip. This is Roat'ans most beautiful beach.
Sponsored Links