Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 24th, 2004, 07:44 PM
big apple

Default Cruise out of charleston

No one must be going on cruise of dec 5 and 11 as the price is at all time low on all web sites.Hope this does not discourage them from chas. cruises.
Sponsored Links
Old November 27th, 2004, 07:45 AM
William Buckley

Default Re: Cruise out of charleston

I'm going on 12/4/04. If you wait until the 5th though you might have to swim fast to catch us.

It does seem there is very little interest in this cruise. I've made some postings on other web sites asking questions about slow dancing, meeting people , etc. and have received no responses.

I have read many postings about cruises people have taken on various ships and am surprised at how negative some are. One person complained bitterly because she and her husband were not allowed in the better dining rooms for dinner because the husband only took shorts to wear. Only after they went ashore in Consumel did he purchase long pants like a big boy and they were able to eat properly........except they still didn't like the food...........

I wonder if anyone can tell about taking the deep sea fishing trip at Consumel?

William