Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 29th, 2004, 10:34 AM
JennCandi

Default Review of NCL Sun

Wow, that's all I can say! We had the best time on the NCL Sun. I was nervous when we went, because I've read a lot of bad things about NCL on this board. I have nothing bad to say about this cruise. The Cruise Director was a blast, the staff was great and always remembered you, the food and service was fabulous in the main dining rooms, and the cabin steward was terrific. I've never been on a cruise before, but this was so much better than I expected.

We had a balcony stateroom, which was much bigger than I expected. The room was cleaned twice a day and the steward would create towel animals for us (very cute). The bathroom was very small, but fine for one person at a time.

The entertainment was great. They had something going on all the time. If you wanted to relax to piano music you go to one bar, if you want to laugh with the comedian you go to a different bar, jazz music a different bar. They had a night club, 9 restaurants, a tapas bar, a Lounge with shows, at least 8 bars.

The excursion were very fun. We went cave tubing and zip lining in Belize. I highly recommend this one. We went on the ATV in Cozomel, which was a lot of fun. In Roatan we rented a mo-ped and went all around the island ourselves. We were warned not to do this, but it was fine.

I really loved the whole trip and can't wait to go again.

Jenn
Sponsored Links
Old December 16th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Newt

Default Re: Review of NCL Sun

Can you tell me what time zone they used on the ship. Was it Central or Eastern?

Thanks,