Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2005, 01:52 PM
First Mate

Default Pride of America interior photos

For those of you awaiting a look inside Pride of America, here is a link to three photos, which include the ship floated out and two photos of the Capitol Atrium.

http://www.cruisenewsdaily.com/nf50214.html

Now THAT'S the ship I should have been on, instead of that second-rate disaster Pride of Aloha. Maybe I could have even dealt with the sorry service had I been on a new ship.

Anyway, enjoy the photos. Looks like a lovely ship ... so far.
Sponsored Links
Old February 16th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to ccg1957
Default Re: Pride of America interior photos

I agree with you! I had a second rate , but paid for first rate cruise, the week right after you. If my room and other amenities had been nicer and more comfortable, then I probably wouldn't have been as upset. It was very disappointing to have been booked on a new ship and then end up on an old one. My biggest complaint on the POA was having to wait in long lines to eat. It was the first time I ever went hungry on a cruise!
Cathy
Old February 17th, 2005, 12:22 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Pride of America interior photos

Cathy,

It took me until January when I sailed on Jewel of the Seas to get the sour taste of POA - and the food onboard - out of my mouth. I'm in recovery now, and booking Freedom of the Seas will be great therapy for me. One day at a time.
Old February 17th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: Pride of America interior photos

You are so witty! I'm having a good laugh! I leave for the Constellation on Saturday and am hoping for the same thing. I should tell you that I am one of the many that came off the August 15th sailing and got extremely ill. I was rushed to the hospital in California with a bacterial infection that I know I contracted from that ship. They wanted to keep me in overnight, but I begged for them to fix me up so that I could make my plane trip back home to Massachusetts the next day. Let me tell you that it took me two weeks to get better. I was really miserable , so be happy that it didn't happen to you.
Thanks for listening,
Cathy