Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 17th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Beginner

Default NCL Dream 03/27/05 Anyone going?

My husband and I are booked on the Dream for March 27th - this is our first cruise and our 25th Anniversary. Little worried about the reviews - but have found some more positive ones out there. Trying to decide on excursions for ports of Cancun, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan. Looking for any advice or tips. Looking forward to hearing from someone. Thanks......

Sponsored Links
Old February 22nd, 2005, 06:18 PM
Lindy White

Default Re: NCL Dream 03/27/05 Anyone going?

I will be traveling on the Dream 03/06 but wanted to let you know that i lived on Roatan for over a year and it is a fabulous place..make sure you visit the West End and I would not take an excursion from the ship...when you dock get onto the one and only main road and hop on the public transportation...it is a great feel for the island...i am a single female and use to hitch hike to the school i worked in..the island is fabulous...make sure you go to Blue Channel for lunch or the Argentinian if is open...have a great trip
Old February 23rd, 2005, 02:44 PM
Passenger

Default Re: NCL Dream 03/27/05 Anyone going?

Hello!
Congratulations! We too will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on our second cruise beginning 3/20 on the Dream. For ideas perhaps look at gocozumel.com/cozumelbikerentals.com they will meet you at the dock and you may ride to ? (we are going to ride to Chankanaab Park), cancunalltours.com Snuba (or BOB Tour in Cancun and Sea Walker Tour in Cozumel), canopy tours of Roatan and Belize and Cave Tubing and Parasailing and the Beach!
Old February 23rd, 2005, 05:34 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: NCL Dream 03/27/05 Anyone going?

Thank you for your reply. I really value the info being shared - it is kind of hard to make plans when you're not sure what to expect. From the pictures I have seen posted - Roatan seems like a beautiful island - we were thinking of doing the Fantasy Island beach day. We are kind of low key - just want to relax, bake in the sun and maybe do some mild snorkeling.... Have you been to the Fantasy Island resort???? Anyway thanks again for the feedback.... Victoria
Old March 2nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
Lindy

Default Re: Re: Re: NCL Dream 03/27/05 Anyone going?

Fantasy island is very overrated...on the east end of the island...west bay or tabayana beach is much better...i would recommend that over fantasy island...