Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2005, 03:27 PM
HeatherL

Default Is Anniversary Pkg worth it?

We are sailing on the Majesty in March for our 20th. Is the $79 package worth the $. Also, how is Le Bistro?
Sponsored Links
Old February 22nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Is Anniversary Pkg worth it?

HeatherL, I also purchased the anniversary package for $79.00 - we are sailing on the NCL Dream on March 27th out of New Orleans for our 25th Anniversary. I think it is a good deal - you get a dinner at Le Bistro - that in itself is what $15.00/20.00 per person per night you eat there, a free photo, strawberries and wine, cake and wine, canapes etc..... I think it is a good deal, but I guess I won't really know until we get there. I will watch your post for some answers. Happy Anniversary to you... Victoria
Old February 22nd, 2005, 05:47 PM
newmexicoNita

We did it as well on the Sea: yes, it's worth it. We didn't go to the champange and cake party so didn't get the pix taken, but did enjoy the rest. The sparkling wine upon arrival isn't the best, not bad; the strawberries great, canapies good and of course, Le Bistro what can you say?

NMNita
Old February 22nd, 2005, 07:08 PM
pata

We also did the Anniversary package last November and thought it was well worth the money. The cake and champagne party was really nice, the picture is of good quality and Le Bistro dinner also includes a bottle of the house wine. The canapies and chocolate covered strawberries were a nice touch also. All of it just makes the trip a bit more special.
I broke down the cost of each item once but have lost the figures and am too lazy to do it again.....but I did determine it was a good deal.
Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:17 AM
HeatherL

Thanks for the info - I think we'll take it!