Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Passenger

Default Norwegian Sea April 2

Hello.....anyone else on this cruise? Let's compare notes

Kent
Sponsored Links
Old March 7th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Ronda E

Default Re: Norwegian Sea April 2

I'll be there! It's my first time cruisin'. Unfortunately, I broke my arm on Feb 8 and the doc says there's a "slim to none" chance that I'll be out of my cast by the first of April. So if you see somone in a neon yellow cast.....that's me!
Old March 7th, 2005, 05:09 PM
rtrem

We are on this cruise. First time cruise for us. Mom, Dad, 2 sons 10 and 13.

Bob
Old March 8th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Ronda E

Default Re: Re: Norwegian Sea April 2

Uh Oh....my daughter who just turned 13 last week and my niece who will be 13 in April are traveling with us!!! Better tell your son to watch out....there are going to be two giggly, boy-crazy girls on board!
Old March 11th, 2005, 06:32 PM
kls

Me and my wife will be there. 1st time on a cruise for me, other than Ft. Lauderdale to Bahamas. I am curious about what to do in the ports. I have heard about cave tubing in belize. But what island is the best just to hang out on the beach and what island is the best to snorkel at assuming you can't do both (time wise) on the same island. Really looking forward to it, a little aprehensive after reading some of the reviews ripping the boat and cruise.
Old March 11th, 2005, 09:26 PM
First Mate

NCL has details on each of the shore excursions they offer on their website..check there before leaving home for ideas on what you want to do, either through their offer or on your own.
Old March 12th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to David148 Send a message via Yahoo to David148

Im on this crusie!!

every post ASL!

22/m/nc traving with my 2 brothers 32 and 19.
Old March 19th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to rmargio

My wife and I will be travelling with our 4 year old daughter and 3 1/2 year old grandson. Yes, grandson. This will be our 2nd cruise. The first was on Carnival's Glory 1 1/2 years ago. Anyone receive their docs in the mail yet?
Old March 20th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Beginner

Cozumel is the best place just to hang out. If you take a cab to Chankanaab Park there is snorkeling that is awesome. You enter the water through stone steps -not a sandy beach. There is a man-made beach with chairs and palm trees. Also you can watch or sign up for dolphin swims and a really nice botanical garden to walk through. That will leave you plenty of time to shop. This is our4th NCL cruise. Ignore the complainers and enjoy yourself!
Old March 20th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Sparky2005

just returned 3-19-05 on the Sea!! Loved it!!!!! The best excursion was the Canopy Tour in Roatan and the 4X4 Cavern in Cancun! Lucky for us, we made it to Cancun, even though it was rough getting back on the ship. It was rainy and very windy!!! But what an adventure!! We had the best time and the food and crew were wonderful! These people work non-stop! Have a great time!
Old March 22nd, 2005, 04:22 PM
it's me

HEY, WE ARE GOING TOO.....WE WILL SEE YOU THERE...WE ARE DEPARTING ON APRIL 2ND.......IN HOUSTON.....SEE U THERE.
Old March 26th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Chelsy

I'll be there too. I'm 18 from Indiana. I'm going with my parents and little sister (14). One more week!
Old March 30th, 2005, 11:37 PM
dhess

i am also booked for this same cruise/date. have you picked any shore excursions for roatan yet? i havent yet decided what to do on this island. also do you know if its close enough to hop a cab from cancun to xel-cha?
Old March 31st, 2005, 12:23 PM
Passenger

Hi Dhess

I have changed my cruise to April 16th. Was on a Carnival ship that ported in Calica which is about an hour south of Cancun. Went to Xel-ha and Tulum and as I recall Xel ha is about a half hour south of Calica. So that would make it approximately 1 1/2 hours from Cancun a cab might be expensive for this trip.......you might be better off to take a ship's tour, if one is offered. Xel-ha was fun by the way. Would love to hear about your cruise on your return . Please DON"T eat all the filets and DRINK all the adult drinks.....haha

Kent