Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 24th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Passenger

Default Dining Ashore program in Bermuda

Has anyone used the NCL vouchers to dine on shore in Bermuda? Do they restrict you to one voucher per person, or can you have as many as you want as long as you pay the surcharge? NCL told my TA that there was no limit, but the brochure says one per person per cruise. It also states for guests over 12 - what about my 10 and 11 year olds - does that mean I would have to pay for their entire meal? That doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old April 24th, 2005, 04:28 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Dining Ashore program in Bermuda

We converted our vouchers to dinners by paying an extra fee. The restaurant we chose , Hogpenny Inn, was wonderful, although the menu was restricted.

I'm not sure about children, you might want to call NCL to verify the policy. Do try it, if possible.

Barb
Old May 1st, 2005, 12:45 PM
Passenger

We always use the dine ashore program for our Majesty cruises (#5 coming up!). We always convert to dinner vouchers. Each passenger gets only one per cruise. Make sure, if you don't use them, that you bring them back to the purser's desk or they will charge you for them!

We usually go to the Carriage House restaurant - no menu restrictions! I also understand Tom Moore's Tavern is excellent!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:31 AM
American Pride

Having worked that itenerary last year, if I were you I would either heed the advice of the others and convert them to dinner vouchers ( and I agree the Hog Penny is the best!) The voucher program doesnt include children so for you , your best bet is to probably turn them in for credit on your shipboard account and either eat on the ship or just go ahead and splurge on a meal. After all, you are on vacation! Enjoy Bermuda its a wonderful place to visit!