Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2005, 11:04 PM
teach

Default Good Morning America News Report

Has anyone heard anything else about the missing groom from the ship that sailed in the Mediteranean? I'm not sure which cruise line it was with, but sounds like a sad story. Good Morning America reported it earlier this week. Evidently, it's an on-going investigation...
Sponsored Links
Old July 30th, 2005, 11:12 AM
newmexicoNita

Default Re: Good Morning America News Report

it is being covered almost nightly on Fox News with B O'R or I should say 2 or 3 times last week. It is sad, it was RCI and there seems to be some pieces missing. The Bride and groom were drinking heavily, had been fighting, she remembers nothing about that night and I believe the first report about a month ago said she spent the night in some other cabin. That may have been rumor. It seems like whenever any of these incidents occur on ships there is drinking involved, same as the Natalee story in Aruba. I also remember the gal who disappeared on an RCI ship about 5 years ago. They were celebrating her college graduation and she was last seen or the rumors go in the bar very late at night. Another one, about 2 years ago was a rape situation; the couple got to know one of the bar tenders or someone like that well, had them to the cabin late at night (of course a NO NO) and the next thing you know the guy is out of it and the gal was being raped. As everyone who knows me will atest, I am certainly not a tea totaler, but I do think we all have to be careful when we are drinking, especially the younger set who are not used to it. NMnita