Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Curious

Default Dawn Daytime Dining Options?

Having carefully reviewed a copy of the NCL cruise literature for the Dawn, I am still unclear as to what our daytime dining options are? If you have recently sailed the Dawn, can you please advise me as to which of the 10 advertised restaurants are actually closed or open at noon? My reason for asking is because sometimes we forego the traditional evening dining by eating ashore.
Sponsored Links
Old August 5th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Glenn Comunale

Default Re: Dawn Daytime Dining Options?

RE:Curious- You can eat in the Blue Lagoon Starting at 11:am. Light fare great fish and chips,wings, wonton soup etc ,you can eat at the garden Cafe deck 12 midships this is the ships buffet restaurant .I got agreat perch[fish] meal here you can have a full meal here of stuff like burgers,hot dogs ,sandwiches,opens noon to 3:30 and you can eat at the main Venetian restaurant deck 6 aft 12:30-2:30.Of course theres room service too. I think that's it oh there's the pool BBQ weather permitting.
Old August 5th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Glenn Comunale

Default Re: Dawn Daytime Dining Options?

RE;Dining Options- sorry forgot one other place.Teppanyaki which you get to thru Bamboo. This is a large one table-19,20 seats beni-hanni[sorry] type place.It is very,very popular and we could not get a reservation here They were open for lunch 12:-2PM. You can make a reservation opposite the Reception desk Deck 7 midships also I've heard that now you can make reservations for the whole week not just 24 hours ahead. Maybe this is something new never was brought out to us at the time.