Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 27th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Admiral

Tony, have to admit a couple of things: 1-I found very comfortabel seats, they were called chairs at the slot machines: , as for Seabourne, I am just a lonely little part time TA, can't afford the luxury lines: I have been lucky enough to tour them a few times. Do enjoy yourself and take it easy on the Art Auction act (yep, act) lots of people on Celebrity, RCI and NCL can't wait for the free champange if nothing else. Again, I mean this lightly, but my DD and SIL probably have close to $10,000.00 worht, not to mention the cost of framing, hanging in their house. they got hooked one year when they did RCI Mexican Riv in Jan. The weather wasn't very inducive to outdoor activities so they started spending free time at the auctions. Now they are experts on art (just ask them) and their house is filled with stuff!!!! NMNita
Old October 27th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Admiral

tony, why don't you run over to the other major board and post your review on the Jewel. They need a really good, objective review. I have to admit, positive or negative the views lately overthere have been pretty biased and I think yours is about the best I have seen. You give reasons for how you think, you didn't bash, but you did give your opinions and they were not all honey and spice. NMNita