Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 22nd, 2005, 09:05 AM
Beginner

Default Alcohol in room

Nothing causes cruisers more consternation than the policies of Alcohol!

I am going to call NCL on this but first hand experience is always better. I would like to have a bottle of CC and maybe a case of beer in my room. I have scoured the NCL site and found I can pre-order wine to my room but nothing else. I have seen posts on this board about getting a case of beer in your room, can you pre-order this through NCL, can you order it once on board, or was it arranged by a third party company?

RCI had a policy where for a $10 fee above and beyond the cost of the bottle, you could have it delivered to you room. Other than sneaking it, how does one get a bottle in your room?
Sponsored Links
Old December 22nd, 2005, 05:55 PM
Administrator
Admiral

You can give NCL Special Services a call and have in liquor set up: It will run around $35 to $45 per bottle depending on the type of liquor you are purchasing but it sure beats lugging it and having gin soaked underwear.

1-866-625-1159

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me