Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2006, 03:33 PM
Passenger

Default freestyle cruisin is great

sorry to hear about your luck on the star but we were on the sun last year and i have never been so happy with the cruiseline the staff food and top notch entertainment out beat any of the other cruiselines i think too many of us look toward the negative instead of the positive i was on celebrity for 11 days and that was a 3 star ship never again
Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Beginner

Hi there ! I just wanted to say that I REALLY agree with the sentiments about NCL and the ship Norwegian Sun in general. I just returned less than two weeks ago from the 7 day E Carib voyage, and in spite of some weather concerns, I was VERY happy with NCL and the service, the freestyle concept, and the Sun was a superbly maintained ship. They wanted to do some maint work and paint/varnish on my balcony cabin on one day, and I told them that was fine... but why? It all looked excellent to me. I have been on RCCL twice, HAL once, and really enjoyed NCL probably the most... and it was a great value, too. I'm now a solid fan of NCL. Good cruising, all !
Old February 24th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Admiral

Richie, I am so glad you found NCL and the Sun. I have cruised 20 times, 7 on NCL and am a TA to boot. The Sun is probably my favorite ship, but I love the jewel as well. It is a toss up. We also enjoy Celebrity, but the relaxed atmosphere and crew on NCL makes us come back again and again. Freestyle is perfect for us. NMnita
Old March 2nd, 2006, 10:09 AM
Passenger

I have sailed on a few different cruise lines but "freestyle cruising" always brings me back to NCL.
ML
Old March 2nd, 2006, 01:16 PM
Passenger

We just got back from POAM and first time experiencing freestyle cruising. I loved it and so did my husband. He does not like to dress up and be anywhere at a certain time so eating whenever we wanted was right up his alley.