Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 8th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
My wife and I were on the Sun to Alaska at then end of May. Le Bistro was excellent, Il Adagio was close behind, and the Teppanyaki was very good. Nothing wrong with food in the main dining rooms, but nothing special. The Garden Cafe buffet was very good to fair depending upon the item. But the ship was full and there are not enough tables. East Meets West steakhouse was ok but I can get steaks aat least as good in NM. Service in all the venues was excellent to above average with 2 exceptions. At East Meets West, our waiter seemed to have forgotten us after the main course, and in all the venues except the buffet, getting coffee to the table quickly was apparently a difficult task. I gained 4 pounds. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the scrambled eggs were consistently awful.
Ryan, where in NM? I don't mean we can't get good steaks, I just mean where are you from? As for East meets West, DD and I did like the food, but we too, were a little unempressed with the service compared to Le Bistro. I choose to splurge and have the Lobster so of course I was in 7th heaven, but again, as you said, I don't think it was outstanding. I prefer Cagney's on some of the other NCL ships to East meets West. NMNita
Old June 10th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Beginner

Default NCL Food Feedback

We cruised the third Hawaii, NCL Pride of America trips in late July, 2005. The buffet food was just as good as the dining room and actually had a better selection. The service in the dining rooms was very slow and the line was long because we could not make reservations. The small dining rooms which required an extra fee booked up quickly, but we did not take advantage of this. My husband and I are regular restaurant goers. Overall, dining room food was satisfactory; we would give it 3 out of 5.

cruisingfamily
Old June 20th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Beginner

I have been on two Bermuda cruises (via NCL) in 2003 and 2004...and I have to say the food was so-so.

I thought most of the buffet was rather gross... but it really depended on certain days. I did like the pizza and fries... I must have gained 10 pounds from that alone! haha

The other restaurants on the ship were good. I did enjoy the desserts, and the waiters were all so friendly and great. It was a good atmosphere.

So overall, it depended on a)how hungry you were b)what type of food you like and c)if you can stomach buffet food!

(link to commercial site removed by board moderator)
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Passenger

Sailed on the Dawn 6/10-17, disappointed in the food. It was very bland, even the lobster had no taste (and no butter!). We went to Bamboo one night just to get a hot tasty meal, it was very good.

Blue Lagoon - can't they at least change the menu once during the cruise?
Old June 21st, 2006, 11:09 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddleDucky
Sailed on the Dawn 6/10-17, disappointed in the food. It was very bland, even the lobster had no taste (and no butter!). We went to Bamboo one night just to get a hot tasty meal, it was very good.

Food is so subjective: I find the food on NCL to be pretty good, to very good, but you aren' alone in your views. The interesting thing is your remarks about Bland; on the JEwel last Sept we were at a table with a women from Canada that complained about how much better HAL food was; NCL food to her was way to spicey. Interesting huh?

I do take exception with your remarks about Blue Lagoon: it is a diner and meant to be a place to stop for a late night snack or a quick lunch, just like any diner. Why in the world would they change the menu? NMNita
Old June 21st, 2006, 12:01 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddleDucky

Food is so subjective: I find the food on NCL to be pretty good, to very good, but you aren' alone in your views. The interesting thing is your remarks about Bland; on the JEwel last Sept we were at a table with a women from Canada that complained about how much better HAL food was; NCL food to her was way to spicey. Interesting huh?

I do take exception with your remarks about Blue Lagoon: it is a diner and meant to be a place to stop for a late night snack or a quick lunch, just like any diner. Why in the world would they change the menu? NMNita
NMNita you sure have a lot of not so nice comments I guess putting the smiley face makes it ok
Old June 21st, 2006, 07:14 PM
Admiral

Marilyn,

I have to say that I don't understand your answer to nmnita

I agree with her. Food is very subjective. Personally, we've found all the food on all of our cruises to be very bland for our tastes. We still enjoy the food, it's just not as "spicy" as we're used to.

I also agree about Blue Lagoon. It's not meant to be a "destination" for dining, just an area to get a snack.

Puddleducky,

I also agree with you about the lobster! It sounds wonderful, but there's just no way to cook lobster for so many people and have it cooked correctly. On our last cruise when I asked for drawn butter for my lobster, the waiter looked at me like I'd asked for catsup ! (He did come back with melted butter! Close enough!)

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."

Carnival Inspiration 2002 Carnival Elation 2004
Grand Princess 2004 NCL Sun 2005
Sun Princess 2006 NCL Dream 2007
Caribbean Princess 2007 NCL Dawn 2008
Island Princess 2008 Island Princess 2009
Golden Princess 2009 Carnival Conquest 2010
Grand Princess 2010 Island Princess 2011
Grand Princess 2011 Carnival Magic 2012
Carnival Dream 2012 Island Princess 2013
Carnival Magic 2013 Carnival Legend 2014
Old June 21st, 2006, 09:45 PM
Admiral

Marilyn, I don't think I quite uderstand your comment. I was simply pointing out food is subjective and what one finds to spicey someone else finds to bland. I happen to fall in-between. Being form NM (my home for the past 5 years) previously from Ca and Texas I love spicey and very hot foods, more than many do, I still am satisfied with NCL. could you explain what was "not so nice about my remarks?" I never meant to upset or insult anyone. NMNita
Old June 29th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Passenger

I just got back from the Dawn (Bermuda/Bahamas - 6/17 - 6/24) and I found the food very good. My group tried all the three main dining rooms and the buffet.

IMPRESSIONS: The decor was beautiful - but we found the food a little dry.

AQUA: decor & food great.

VENETIAN: This is the largest dining room which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The breakfast was very good - especially the last day I ordered pineapple juice, fresh fruit, lox and bagels, ham/onion/cheese omelet, hash browns, sausage, ham, coffee, croissant, toast, danish. Just typing that order I wonder were did I put it! .

Every night @ dinner - we ordered 2 appetizers and of course the ceasar salad. And the desserts were delicious - especially the crepe suzettes & the souffles. Also make sure to order espresso w/your desserts very good.

BUFFET: Tried it 2x - once for breakfast (even though it had a good selection by the time you selected everything it was cold) and once for late dinner (tried the ceasar salad - once again - which they make to order, along w/the Asian Noodle soup which is also made to order - both were very good.

BLUE LAGOON: Dawn's version of a 24-hour dinner - the fish and chips and buffalo wings were very good. But skip the wonton soup - it was quite bland.

All in all the food was pretty good

Cheryl

Celebrity Horizon '92
Norweign Dawn '07
"hoping for a lot more!!"
Old June 29th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Beginner

Hi Anne! I was on the 5/20 sailing of the Spirit and thought the food was great. I really enjoyed Cagneys-it was a big improvement from my experience last year (on the Dawn) and I now understand why they are so highly recommended. Le Bistro was great as usual. The only restaurant we didn't try was the italian... I really do not have any complaints at all in terms of the food quality or taste. Even the buffet was better than average (compared to buffets of course). And there was a big improvement with the poolside BBQs too-they seem to actually be using hamburger meat now lol.
Old July 1st, 2006, 01:48 PM
First Mate

Default How Was The Food on Your NCL Cruise

Anne, we were on the Pride of Aloha June 11-18. We thought the food AND SERVICE were very good. Being first time cruisers we didn't have any other ship to compare it to. The longest wait time for the DW and I (together) was 17 minutes. This was for breakfast on the lido (sp) deck. Most of the time we were seated and served when we arrived at a restaurant.
Old July 5th, 2006, 04:10 AM
Passenger

This is my 1st time to reply on the forum so I hope it goes where it should

We have done 3 cruises out of LA on the Star in the last 15 months down to Mexico ( the last one on one of the aborted Acapolco cruises & one on Carnival Spirit 4 months prior to that) and shortly to Hawaii
As several people have said, it is in the eye of the beholder, and your own preferences, but I do not think you would find "cleaner" or better food on cruises in this price range anywhere in the world. My biggest disappointment :evil: on the last one ( other than Acapolco cancellation) was that gone was The Egg/Omelette Station AS WAS !!!!! the Cake / Pastry & Ice cream "buffet store" in the Market Cafe :evil: , the cakes and pasteries that were on offer in the Market were pathectic and very disappointing for those who have a sweet tooth ( bring on Carnival or P & O) as was the coffee unless you paid for coffee in the Java Cafe and then you did get a GREAT coffee) all others we ate at were excellent, Very romantic and GREAT food and Service was in the Versailles,get along the back window wall over looking the stern for breakfast or evening meal and ask your partner what is everyone else doing in the world, and as for Blue Lagoon while I agree its menu doesnt change, the menu is great for a quick snack day or night and again for nothing more than a side bar hop it is as clean in both area and food and you could not want for a better quick meal than the pommy fish n chips or the chilli either
I cant offer anything on the Ginza as not into Japanese but I think NCL do a great job be it in the price range or not, and as far are Freestyle..... who wants to dress up every night when you work in a 3 peice suit everyday of the week!!! Personally I love Freestyle as I can sit and eat when I want and with who I want at any given time.
Old July 15th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

:o
Old July 15th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

:o LOOK IM GOING ON MY FIRST NCL CRUISE ON THE PEARL,JAN.5TH,AND I WANT MY WAFFLES,THE ONLY CRUISE LINE IVE HEARD HAS THEM.I WEIGH 260,I KNOW SOMTHING ABOUT EATING,CHECK MY PICTURE OUT IN THE GALLERY, ,AND LIKE TO TRY EVERYTHING,IVE BEEN ON,7 CRUISES,AND ALL THE FOOD WAS GREAT,MY FAVORITE SHIPS FOOD WAS GOLDEN PRINCESS,CARNIVAL LIBERTY,HOLLAND VEENDAM.JEWEL OF THE SEAS
Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:47 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to LITTLESTAR Send a message via Yahoo to LITTLESTAR

FOUR OF US CAME BACK LAST WEEK FROM THE JUL9-16 NCL JEWEL CRUISE OF ITALY AND WE FOUND THE FOOD TO MUCH BETTER IN THE FEE RESTAURANTS THAN IN THE MAIN ROOMS. FIRSTLY, WE HAD A COUPON FOR CAGNEYS STEAK HOUSE THE FIRST NITE TO BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. THE DEAL ALL WEEK WAS IF YOU WENT TO ANY FEE RESTAURANT BEFORE 6:30, YOU ONLY PAID $10 INSTEAD OF $20. THE 2ND NITE WE ATE ATE LE BISTRO FRENCH AND THAT WAS SO GOOD WE WENT BACK ON SATURDAY NITE. THE ESCARGOT AND THE FILET MIGNON WERE REALLY GOOD. AND THE DESSERTS ARE TO DIE FOR. OUR 4 SOME TRIED THEM ALL-CHERRIES JUBILEE, CHOCOLATE FONDUE, CHEESECAKE. THIRD NITE WAS TEPPANYAKI JAPANESE RESTAURANT WHICH HAS 2 SEATINGS, 7:30 AND 9:30. THERE ARE 4 GRILLS AND THE 4 CHEFS PUTS ON A GOOD ACT AND THE FOOD WAS ALSO EXCELLENT. WE DID NOT GO TO CHIN CHIN CHINESE BUT THE 4TH NITE WAS MAMAS ITALIAN WHICH IS FREE. THE FOOD WAS GOOD BUT NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT NORMALLY. PASTA IN WHITE CLAM SAUCE IS A CREAMY SAUCE. A BIT MUCH FOR ME. I MENTIONED TO THE RESTAURANT MANAGER TO CHECK OUT THIS SITE FOR REVIEWS.
NEXT NITE WE WENT TO TANGOS TEX MEX AND ALTHOUGH IT WAS GOOD, AGAIN THE MENU READS BETTER THAN THE REAL THING. PORK SPARE RIBS WERE NOT BABY BACKS AND WERE A BIT FATTY. ON THE CAPTAINS NITE (MONDAY), LOBSTER NITE WE ATE IN TSARS AND THE WAITRESS LOOKED AT US LIKE WE WERE NUTS WHEN THE OTHER 3 PEOPLE ORDERED 3 LOBSTER TAILS. THESE WERE ON THE SMALLISH SIDE BUT VERY TASTY. I KNOW PRIOR REVIEWS COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS ITEM.
BECUASE OUR TOURS STARTED AT 8AM, WE ONLY COULD EAT IN OUR ROOM. 2 DAYS WE ATE UP ON 12 AT THE GRILL AND 1 DAY IN TSARS WHICH WAS SLOW IN SERVING BREAKFAST EVEN THOUGH THE PLACE WAS QUITE EMPTY.
PORTIONS IN ALL RESTAURANTS ARE NOT HUGE BUT OF COURSE YOU CAN ALWAYS ORDER MORE. WE FIGURED THAT NCL WAS THINKING THAT IN THE PAST PEOPLE WOULD ORDER LOTS OF ITEMS BUT THEN NOT EAT SO NCL WAS TOSSING LOTS OF FOOD OUT. THIS WAY THEY SAVE MONEY AND FOOD WASTE.
STAN

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Old July 27th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Beginner

Cruised in Late May on Pride of ALoha. Experienced(5) cruiser. WORST food, bar none under all circumstances. Lousy speciality menu in the "Special" restaurants. Long lines. My wife was ill the last two days, tho to be honest we're not sure it was food related.
Old August 16th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Passenger

I am a New Yorker so have the chocie to dine at many oustanding restaurants. I have found the food on NCL to be as good as a neighborhood restaurant- very enjoyable but not of the gourmet quality by any stretch. The buffets were terrible and amazing that people would eat that slop every night. The sushi was of a good takeout joint quality. I thought the Mexican restaurant on NCL was suprisingly good. The Blue Lagoon was standrad coffee shop but hit the spot.
Old August 16th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve3
I am a New Yorker so have the chocie to dine at many oustanding restaurants. I have found the food on NCL to be as good as a neighborhood restaurant- very enjoyable but not of the gourmet quality by any stretch. The buffets were terrible and amazing that people would eat that slop every night. The sushi was of a good takeout joint quality. I thought the Mexican restaurant on NCL was suprisingly good. The Blue Lagoon was standrad coffee shop but hit the spot.
steve, I think you did as good a job reviewing the food as anyone I have ever seen: my comparison has always been: basic restaurants: if you like TGIF, Macaroni Grill etc you will find the food very good: if your tastes run to Ruths Chris, you will be very disappointed. As for the buffets, I agree with you as well, but don't think they are quite as bad as you think they are. I just can't imagine anyone eating all or even 50% of their meals in any buffet. We loved Blue Lagoon, not because it was gourmet food, just quick, fun and very tasty.

Old Bear38, it's hard to put much into what you say without some details: ok you have cruised 5 times, what lines are you comparing the food too? To most veteran cruisers, 5 cruises would be considered experienced but only slightly. I have cruised over 20 times and run into people on every cruise that make me feel like a beginner. It's also a little hard to put much into what someone says that pops in, complains and then vanished into thin air. As for the specialty menues again an explanation please.We have eaten in special restaurants on 3 other lines: They all offer about the same, 3 or 4 entrees, a couple of salads, a couple of appitizers, etc. In fact I think NCL has one of the better selections, but that is just my opinion.
Old August 16th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Passenger

What always amazes me is when people complain about Freestyle dining and don't take advantage of the Blue Lagoon for a snack to tide them over. The days of real gourmet dining on cruises is long gone. With 2,000 passenegrs to feed nowadays it is tough to keep up quality. I would say the food is much better then slapped together chain restaurant food. It is akin to that local spot that is a step above pub fare but below fancy.
Old August 20th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Beginner

Just returned from the Dawn 8/12-19 sailing. Thought the food was terrible except in the specialty restaurants. We ended up spending an additional $150.00 eating at Cagney's three nights on this cruise because we thought the food in the main dining rooms was inedible. We are not picky eaters. We just expect to have a decent meal. We are experienced cruisers and have cruised on Celebrity, Princess, RCCL, CUnard and even Carnival and have had much better food on every other cruise line except NCL. THe lunches on this cruise were awful. Veriety was not there, food was dry, or sitting in grease, not much choice in salad bar...even desserts didn't taste good. Now, you may say, this is just me. Well, we asked several other people on this cruise what they thought about the food and they agreed. Very disappointing to have to pay for a cruise which is supposed to include all your food and have to pay just to get decent food. We couldn't wait to get into port just so we could get off the ship and go to a restaurant! Oh well, I guess that is our last time on NCL.
Old August 21st, 2006, 06:40 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by marciefree
Just returned from the Dawn 8/12-19 sailing. Thought the food was terrible except in the specialty restaurants. We ended up spending an additional $150.00 eating at Cagney's three nights on this cruise because we thought the food in the main dining rooms was inedible. We are not picky eaters. We just expect to have a decent meal. We are experienced cruisers and have cruised on Celebrity, Princess, RCCL, CUnard and even Carnival and have had much better food on every other cruise line except NCL. THe lunches on this cruise were awful. Veriety was not there, food was dry, or sitting in grease, not much choice in salad bar...even desserts didn't taste good. Now, you may say, this is just me. Well, we asked several other people on this cruise what they thought about the food and they agreed. Very disappointing to have to pay for a cruise which is supposed to include all your food and have to pay just to get decent food. We couldn't wait to get into port just so we could get off the ship and go to a restaurant! Oh well, I guess that is our last time on NCL.
Interesting comments to say the least: I noticed this is your third posting and you just got back yesterday; you couldn't wait to let everyone know how bad the food was but you ate 3 times in Cagney's and in port every chance you got: sounds to me like you really didn't give the main dining rooms or any of the other specialty restaurants much of a chance. $150.00 for 3 dinners in Cagney's: you must have chosen Lobster every night as everything is $20.00 unless you order either Lobster or a 24 oz steak. Of course if you are considering wine as well, you would still have that cost in the free dining rooms. I know food is very subjective, that is why there are so many different ideas here and this is good, but to say the food was inedible. As for asking others, each of us to ask a question to 10 different people and by our reaction we could get the answers we want. I know, I have tried it, more than once. NMnita
Old August 22nd, 2006, 02:58 PM
Beginner

Default food

Food and service are fair, we did not get a chance to eat at one of the specialty restraunts because they were all booked and the waiting time was 1 hour.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 04:03 PM
Beginner

NMMita: Just curious...doyou work for the cruise line or are you a travel agent? Seems that you take criticism very personally. The question on this thread was asking people's opinions about the food on their NCL cruise. I was simply giving my opinion. In my opinion, the food was not up to par with the many other cruises we have been on and was a real disappointment. I think that freestyle dining is wonderful, I love having the options that the Dawn offered. However, we felt compelled to eat at Cagney's after having two very awful meals in the dining room and not wanting to spoil any more nights of a 7 night cruise with bad meals. At least we knew we would get a very good meal at Cagney's even if we had to pay extra for it.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 04:22 PM
Admiral

Marci, I sometimes wish I did work for a cruise line, any one of them: does that answer your question. My criticism isn't in who does or does not like something but in wording I guess more than anything. I have cruised on every mass marketed line except Princess; most more than a couple of times and I can say, never would I call the food enidible, nor have I seen anything soaking in grease. I just think your words were a bit strong. It's like whinners< I guess it's in the way we were raised. Dad always said "don't whine" and I guess that has stayed with me all these years. As for NCL or other lines, if you have read what I have said in the past: nothing is perfect, I think there is always room for improvement,whether it is entertainment, food or whatever, but I guess I look at things with a half full cup. I don't think NCLs buffets are great, nor do I think any buffets are, but awful, nope!!! On our last NCL cruise we choose to eat 5 or the 7 nights in specialty restaurants cause we really like them, but both nights in the dining room were certainly average for any cruise ship. that's my point. Of course food is subjective as we all say and of course you have a right to your opinion, which I also said, but your wording was a little strong. I don't think I have ever read remarks from anyone who claimed or indicated all the meals were awful except the pay restaurants. I really didn't think I said anything to set anyone off the way I must have set you off. I am sorry. NMnita
Old August 24th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Passenger

To me inedible is a very strong word. If I was grading the food on NCl it would get two stars. I live in New York and have had Mario Batali's Italian, a Luger's steak and Anthony Bourdain's French. Obviously I don't expect NCl to meet that standard. For the $800 a head I am paying next month to cruise for a week, I don't expect gourmet food. The food though is as good as a decent sitdown restaurant.
Old August 24th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to BigE11378

Any ideas on the NCL Spirits Food?
NCL Dawn Sept 20,2009
NCL Jewel
Pride Of America
Old August 25th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigE11378
Any ideas on the NCL Spirits Food?
I haven't sailed her, but my boss thought the food was outstanding. He did admit to eating in the specialty restaurants every night, but is a picky eater and lives in the bay area, so is accustom toi good food.

I do know the Spirit has lots of choices in dining just like the Dawn etc. and Steve defines NCL dining pretty close to what I would say: similar a good sit down restaurant. I always tell clients, if you are happy with TGIF, Olive Garden or Outback Steak house with a little more refined service you will be very satisfied, if you eat at Ruths Chris every week, you will be very disappointed. NMNita
Old October 17th, 2006, 12:18 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPPIE KILLER
:o LOOK IM GOING ON MY FIRST NCL CRUISE ON THE PEARL,JAN.5TH,AND I WANT MY WAFFLES,THE ONLY CRUISE LINE IVE HEARD HAS THEM.I WEIGH 260,I KNOW SOMTHING ABOUT EATING,CHECK MY PICTURE OUT IN THE GALLERY, ,AND LIKE TO TRY EVERYTHING,IVE BEEN ON,7 CRUISES,AND ALL THE FOOD WAS GREAT,MY FAVORITE SHIPS FOOD WAS GOLDEN PRINCESS,CARNIVAL LIBERTY,HOLLAND VEENDAM.JEWEL OF THE SEAS
Celebrity has a waffle station...at least it was on the Zenith and Constellation (love the fresh fruit toppings and real whipped cream!). Can't wait to try the waffles on the Spirit in a few weeks.
5/'06 Celebrity Zenith
6/'06 Carnival Legend
9/25/06 Carnival Legend
10/29/06 11 nite NCL Spirit
2/4/2007 Carnival Legend
May 14-25th, Carnival Fascination...3 B2B's
9/24/07 Carnival Miracle
11/7/07 Carnival Miracle
1/14/08 Fascination
1/18/08 Carnival Miracle (Platinum on this one!)
2/25/08 Fascination
4/21 & 4/26/08 B2B on the Imagination
Future cruises:
9/7/08 Legend
11/16/08 Legend
1/26 & 1/31 Destiny B2B
Old October 17th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by popsec
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPPIE KILLER
Celebrity has a waffle station...at least it was on the Zenith and Constellation (love the fresh fruit toppings and real whipped cream!). Can't wait to try the waffles on the Spirit in a few weeks.
You have sailed the same 2 Celebrity ships we have: no one does waffels quite as well. They were wonderful on the Sun, but not as good as the Zenith. NMnita
Old October 17th, 2006, 06:54 PM
First Mate

Quote:

You have sailed the same 2 Celebrity ships we have: no one does waffels quite as well. They were wonderful on the Sun, but not as good as the Zenith. NMnita
Yup, I gain the weight back just thinking about them!
5/'06 Celebrity Zenith
6/'06 Carnival Legend
9/25/06 Carnival Legend
10/29/06 11 nite NCL Spirit
2/4/2007 Carnival Legend
May 14-25th, Carnival Fascination...3 B2B's
9/24/07 Carnival Miracle
11/7/07 Carnival Miracle
1/14/08 Fascination
1/18/08 Carnival Miracle (Platinum on this one!)
2/25/08 Fascination
4/21 & 4/26/08 B2B on the Imagination
Future cruises:
9/7/08 Legend
11/16/08 Legend
1/26 & 1/31 Destiny B2B